PDA

View Full Version : Now I've seen everything....

Cam
03-11-2011, 12:29 PM
A true story that happened last week: On my way to work going thru a lonely stretch of ranch road. I looked over to my left towards a field with the usual animals. I had to do a double-take as I saw this longhorn (maybe Bevo's cousin?) trying to mount a donkey! No joke! Either that bull was blind, desperate, or just plain didn't care! Mrs. Cow is obviously not takin' care of her man! Anyway, the donkey responded with a swift back kick and ran off. I didn't get to see the end result as I was driving and the trees got in the way. But all I could envision was this longhorn sittin' on the ground in agony with his two front hooves covering his testicles!!:doh: ......only in Texas.....now I wish I lived in Bridgeport!!! Them bulls are something else!

PPHSfan
03-11-2011, 12:32 PM
This would be funnier if it were an elephant.

DDBooger
03-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Cam
A true story that happened last week: On my way to work going thru a lonely stretch of ranch road. I looked over to my left towards a field with the usual animals. I had to do a double-take as I saw this longhorn (maybe Bevo's cousin?) trying to mount a donkey! No joke! Either that bull was blind, desperate, or just plain didn't care! Mrs. Cow is obviously not takin' care of her man! Anyway, the donkey responded with a swift back kick and ran off. I didn't get to see the end result as I was driving and the trees got in the way. But all I could envision was this longhorn sittin' on the ground in agony with his two front hooves covering his testicles!!:doh: ......only in Texas.....now I wish I lived in Bridgeport!!! Them bulls are something else!
Hey Cam, thought you could use this in your office
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/FCarrejo/booger-2.jpg

coach
03-11-2011, 12:39 PM
i saw gsquared doing the exact same thing to a donkey the other day...same result happened too

carter08
03-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by coach
i saw gsquared doing the exact same thing to a donkey the other day...same result happened too

Huh?

I guess you drove by at a different time than I did. Because when I went by, that donkey seemed to be enjoying every g2 was doing to him/her/it/whatever.

Blastoderm55
03-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Huh?

I guess you drove by at a different time than I did. Because when I went by, that donkey seemed to be enjoying every g2 was doing to him/her/it/whatever.

I believe its called a reach-around.

bobcat1
03-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Was it a midget donkey?

Cam
03-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Hey Cam, thought you could use this in your office
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/FCarrejo/booger-2.jpg

lol...actually, the booger bandit has mysteriously stopped.