PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater Mustangs

smustangs
04-27-2003, 12:18 PM
What is everyone thinking about Mustang football next year. Will they go again as far as they did this past year, or further.

wildstangs
04-27-2003, 01:10 PM
Good teams reload. Its hard for me to make a solid prediction right now though. I am pretty sure Sweetwater will win the district. After losing a player like Mychael, it almost seems certain to have a down year. Sweetwater has great tradition and great under classmen coming in. Look for big things from Josh Jackson and Reid Bishop. I will make a playoff prediction a little ways into the season.

Matthew328
04-28-2003, 12:34 PM
I am pretty sure Sweetwater will be in the playoffs...3-3A will be one to watch...Snyder will be in the mix...can Lamesa rebound? How about Denver City, Seminole and Merkel all of whom have shown some improvement...no easy games here..

smustangs
04-28-2003, 05:44 PM
How about their new O-line. They have two returning starters but who will step up. Do they have any young kids coming up. Or do they have back ups from last year that will play?

Buffalo
04-29-2003, 10:09 PM
A JV that has not been beat in 2 years. Going deep in the playoffs the past 3 years. 3rd year in their system. Lots Lots of tradition. Won Regional Track past weekend won District in Baseball. Do not see anything dropping off next season.

Buffalo
04-29-2003, 10:15 PM
I look forward to seeing to top 10 teams playing in the bowl third game I think. This will be a good one.

wildstangs
04-29-2003, 10:45 PM
Buffalo:
I look forward to seeing to top 10 teams playing in the bowl third game I think. This will be a good one.Greenwood VS. Sweetwater will be huge. Sweetwater is undefeated on the new turf. Greenwood has had Sweetwaters number the last year, hopefully its our turn.

smustangs
04-30-2003, 07:33 PM
can anyone answer my question about the new oline?