PDA

View Full Version : If I let politics get in the way......

PPHSfan
03-10-2011, 04:20 PM
......I wouldn't be able to listen to any of the cool music. Sure am glad I'm not a radical. :D

bobcat1
03-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Well aren't you special?:taunt: :taunt:

PPHSfan
03-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Well aren't you special?:taunt: :taunt:

Lol. I don't think so. It's just one of my "conservative" friends called me wanting my "right wing republican white American male" card turned in, because I have tickets to go see Todd Snider. He thinks I've become a "commie tree hugging gay lover" because I think Todd Snider is cool. I told him to get back to his klan meeting and leave me alone. Do you think I was too hard on him?

bobcat1
03-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Who in the Blue Hell is Todd Snider?:thinking: I know one in Celina but he ain't no Lib and his name is spelled different.

crzyjournalist03
03-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Lol. I don't think so. It's just one of my "conservative" friends called me wanting my "right wing republican white American male" card turned in, because I have tickets to go see Todd Snider. He thinks I've become a "commie tree hugging gay lover" because I think Todd Snider is cool. I told him to get back to his klan meeting and leave me alone. Do you think I was too hard on him?

You may or may not have been too harsh depending on a few factors.

1. Is he actually a member of a klan? If not, see question 2.

If so, there was nothing harsh about it.

2. If you answered no to question one, is he at least Caucasian? If not, see question three.

If so, you were probably a little harsh, but I'm sure he took it as a joke, and there won't be any long-term hard feelings.

3. Did you seriously tell a black guy to go to a klan meeting? If not, you shouldn't be using such controversial hyperbole if it never happened in the first place. If so, may God have mercy on your soul you cruel, cruel man.

PPHSfan
03-10-2011, 05:54 PM
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm safe at number two, and might even be ok at number one. And none of my black friends would ever call me a commie gay loving tree hugger. They have much more colorful names for me when they're in the mood for some trash talking.

sinton66
03-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm safe at number two, and might even be ok at number one. And none of my black friends would ever call me a commie gay loving tree hugger. They have much more colorful names for me when they're in the mood for some trash talking.

LOL, never a dull day with you, my friend.;)

coach
03-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
LOL, never a dull day with you, my friend.;)

even though we have had our differences, it is good seeing you post again.