PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News at TTU!!!

RoyceTTU
03-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Adam James incurred another concussion at yesterdays practice:doh: :doh:

Clean out the sheds:p :p

WestTxschwab
03-09-2011, 10:15 AM
All lawyers in Lubbock are happy to hear this and are following the situation.

ctown
03-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Ernest T Bass
03-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Im getting the feeling this kid is just a fuzzy triangle.

RoyceTTU
03-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Im getting the feeling this kid is just a fuzzy triangle.

I don't know what this means but each time I read it I chuckle:D

bobcat1
03-09-2011, 12:04 PM
I get the laughter and chuckles but concussions aren't fun. I seriously hope he is okay.

RoyceTTU
03-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I get the laughter and chuckles but concussions aren't fun. I seriously hope he is okay.

Spoken from a true Bobcat supporter :p :p J/K

I really shouldn't make light of the fact he is hurt and has actually had a great spring and has worked his way to starting TE. I don't think it will stick though since we have another player that will be coming in this summer that should be a bit better in Amaro.

WildTexan972
03-09-2011, 12:11 PM
should be A TON better in Amaro....

WestTxschwab
03-09-2011, 12:25 PM
WILL be a TON better...

RoyceTTU
03-09-2011, 12:31 PM
I was trying to be sympathetic. Thanks a lot guys:D

Ernest T Bass
03-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Give him a midol and a nap.

MustangFootball
03-09-2011, 01:04 PM
yeah adam james is just filling the spot till techs real TE jace amaro comes in he's 6-5/237. not a hard decision.

trojandad
03-09-2011, 01:27 PM
royce, i can't find any word on whether james scott from coldspring ended up at tech.....i saw the commitment and all but heard he had to juco first for grades.....wo/s fans can tell you, that guy was a load and, in my opinion, played out of position at fb/lb in high school simply because of lack of depth, the guy is huge with suitcases for hands, he'd be an AWESOME te.....

RoyceTTU
03-09-2011, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
royce, i can't find any word on whether james scott from coldspring ended up at tech.....i saw the commitment and all but heard he had to juco first for grades.....wo/s fans can tell you, that guy was a load and, in my opinion, played out of position at fb/lb in high school simply because of lack of depth, the guy is huge with suitcases for hands, he'd be an AWESOME te.....

I can't seem to find anything on any boards including premium boards other than he went to JUCO. I can't even find which JUCO he went to.

trojandad
03-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
I can't seem to find anything on any boards including premium boards other than he went to JUCO. I can't even find which JUCO he went to.

a friend told me he went to kilgore, but that was last year, don't know about now....

RoyceTTU
03-09-2011, 02:29 PM
a friend told me he went to kilgore, but that was last year, don't know about now....

I read that they were going to re-visit him in 2 years form the point they signed him. Maybe they are still letting him season some more. I'm not sure whether it was academic reasons or time for him to mature because both are valid reasons they send them to JUCO.

trojandad
03-09-2011, 02:35 PM
he had awful grades in high school, so maybe so....was always amazed he went that far away from home to play, he was really close to his family.....hope he's not eating himself out of shape.....he was a freight train.....thing about him is he's been 6'3" and 230 since 8th grade, so he's been in that body long enough to be accustomed to it.....took coldspring to the regional finals in round ball as a freshman.....

trojandad
03-09-2011, 04:40 PM
just heard from a friend that scott is back in coldspring and didn't last a year at kilgore.....thats a real shame but far from unusual for so many coldspring kids before coach came here.....

also heard from this guy that matt wilson, the 6'7" lineman from coldspring has changed his commitment from uh to tech.....is that confirmed?

RoyceTTU
03-09-2011, 04:47 PM
just heard from a friend that scott is back in coldspring and didn't last a year at kilgore.....thats a real shame but far from unusual for so many coldspring kids before coach came here.....

also heard from this guy that matt wilson, the 6'7" lineman from coldspring has changed his commitment from uh to tech.....is that confirmed?

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110794&highlight=matt+wilson

1st page from NSD

trojandad
03-09-2011, 04:56 PM
i think his rating went up through the playoffs.....espn had him at 4 1/2 out of 5 stars......best thing about him is his work ethic, his quick feet for his size, and mostly, his great attitude and respectful nature.....he's a great kid......