PDA

View Full Version : Bantucky

bulldog82
03-08-2011, 01:25 AM
seems after a dismal season people are pointing fingers at the coaching. more specific the OC. makes me mad that some parents that serve on the school board are using their position to target certain coaches for their job. needless to say they have accomplished their agenda and caused reassignments that ultimatly leave these coaches no choice but to move on. changing of the guard only slows the success of any football program. now the group of soon to be seniors have one last attempt to pull things together for thier senior year. Just isnt right.

BaseballUmp
03-08-2011, 01:27 AM
I must be slow, but I don't get the thread title...

bulldog82
03-08-2011, 04:59 AM
was trying to be clever about whats going on in/with bandera football program.

NastySlot
03-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by bulldog82
was trying to be clever about whats going on in/with bandera football program.

and comparing it to the kentucky basketball program and the fans Impatiences with coaches and not handling losing?

Bandera (Ban) +Kentucky (tucky)=Bantucky..........am I right?

bulldog82
03-08-2011, 05:56 PM
no, refering to our town as being backwoods hic town. behind with the times, last ones to make changes, community not supporting our team, beer joints.......... that sort of thing

TheDOCTORdre
03-08-2011, 05:58 PM
well that title is an epic fail:D

warpath
03-08-2011, 11:10 PM
is coach prince in trouble there??

bulldog82
03-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by warpath
[B]is coach prince in trouble there?? [/

B]

NO

Emerson1
03-09-2011, 09:15 AM
How long has the OC been there? If he sucks you cant keep him around just because the seniors will have a new coach.

Pick6
03-09-2011, 09:30 AM
no, refering to our town as being backwoods hic town. behind with the times, last ones to make changes, community not supporting our team, beer joints.......... that sort of thing

my wife is from Kerrville, she likes to refer to you folks as cedar hackers :D

Trench Warrior
03-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Well then she would really be referring to the people in Medina, not Bandera. And Coach Prince is not in trouble. This program and the people of this town just need to get back on track, that is all.

dirtysouth
03-09-2011, 09:57 AM
This was the end of his 2nd year as OC and 4th year total being at Bandera.....he did anything but suck. Best football mind I have ever been around!!

PPHSfan
03-09-2011, 10:14 AM

How about Ban Dera?

NastySlot
03-09-2011, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Trench Warrior
Well then she would really be referring to the people in Medina, not Bandera. And Coach Prince is not in trouble. This program and the people of this town just need to get back on track, that is all.

cedar hacker= medina and cedar choppers=bandera

Trench Warrior
03-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
cedar hacker= medina and cedar choppers=bandera

And you know this how?

Pick6
03-09-2011, 10:38 AM

No, it's Bandera she's talking about. Can't get her to go over for a motorcycle rally for anything...lol...she enjoys going to Medina and eating at the Cider House.

Trench Warrior
03-09-2011, 10:41 AM
You mean she likes eating at the Apple Store. And no you wife is talking about cedar choppers, cutter, hackers etc. in Medina. That is where it all goes down.

NastySlot
03-09-2011, 11:00 AM
And you know this how?

i am being sarcastic...........I live in the hill country...and everytown but the one you live in is always considered to be full of cedar choppers..........example you say bandera has none but medina does.......comfort says it has none but center point does......harper has none but ingram does.

Pick6
03-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
i am being sarcastic...........I live in the hill country...and everytown but the one you live in is always considered to be full of cedar choppers..........example you say bandera has none but medina does.......comfort says it has none but center point does......harper has none but ingram does.

if someone says Ingram doesn't, they're lying...lol

Pick6
03-09-2011, 11:21 AM
You mean she likes eating at the Apple Store. And no you wife is talking about cedar choppers, cutter, hackers etc. in Medina. That is where it all goes down.

Trust me, i know what she's talking about. She refuses to go into BANDERA, not Medina.

NastySlot
03-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
if someone says Ingram doesn't, they're lying...lol

largest employer in Western Kerr County....Cedar Chopping.

Trench Warrior
03-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
Trust me, i know what she's talking about. She refuses to go into BANDERA, not Medina.

She might not like Bandera, but it is called the Apple Store