PDA

View Full Version : Crown Colony Golf Course in Lufkin

RoyceTTU
03-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Has anybody played here? A vendor is paying for 4 of us to stay at the Villas and play 2 rounds.

Any feedback on the course?

coach
03-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Has anybody played here? A vendor is paying for 4 of us to stay at the Villas and play 2 rounds.

Any feedback on the course?

I'm a member. Great course. They just redid the greens and driving range. I have stayed at the villas before and they are nice. Def one of the best places to play in Texas

jason
03-07-2011, 09:10 AM
was #1 on dallas morning news list of best courses in texas for several years in a row back in the early 2000's..never had a chance to play, would like to though...

RoyceTTU
03-07-2011, 09:13 AM
I shoot in the low 90's consistently and have moments in the mid to low 80's on a good day.

From what I read about the fairways/greens, it sounds like it is tight and the greens are tough. We are going late May so everything should look nice by then. Temple/Inland is the vendor that was gracious enough to allow this. :clap: :clap:

jason
03-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by coach
I'm a member. Great course. They just redid the greens and driving range. I have stayed at the villas before and they are nice. Def one of the best places to play in Texas can you get a guest on for free?

coach
03-07-2011, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by jason
can you get a guest on for free?

Not there lol. But I can at piney woods in nacogdoches