03-04-2011, 10:16 PM
BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!

SintonFan
03-04-2011, 10:37 PM
Go Howl you Bear!:)

SintonFan_inAustin
03-04-2011, 11:04 PM
West Oso 75 SA Sam Houston 70

West Oso vs Miller for Region title saturday.

I'm taking Miller in a revenge win over Oso

Phil C
03-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin

I repeat:

BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!

SintonFan
03-04-2011, 11:45 PM

3rd times the charm?:nerd:

MustangFootball
03-04-2011, 11:57 PM
i think this game could go either way normally I'd pick oso considering they already beat miller earlier in the season but i think miller really believes the only one that can beat them right now is themselves, and a team on a mission is very dangerous.

Maroon87
03-05-2011, 12:21 AM
West Oso vs. Miller...that's about as good as it gets in CC boys basketball.

Don't know why but I'm taking Miller in this one.:thinking:

Bull Butter
03-05-2011, 02:02 AM
I went tonight. Had not been since the first year it moved to CC. Still an absolute cluster....... Endless lines at the ticket window. Many Miller fans did not get in until halftime. Clearing the arena after game 1, leaving a throng of people waiting to get in for game 2. Then opening the doors to one side of the arena 10 minutes before the other, leaving many PO'd West Oso fans looking through the windows at others going to their seats

The games were good, the arena is nice, but not nice enough to put up with the way things are run. I've been going to the Region IV tournament for about 25 years now,so believe me when I say this thing needs to go back to Kingsville. CCISD has had a couple of years to straighten things out and we still have the same problems.

pirate4state
03-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Oso wins 77-70

MustangFootball
03-05-2011, 04:41 PM
sounded like a good game. the score was 48-48 going into the 4th. congrats oso good luck at the state tourney.:D

FmrPirate14
03-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Go OSO

Phil C
03-05-2011, 06:40 PM

I told you:

BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!

AP Panther Fan
03-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
I went tonight. Had not been since the first year it moved to CC. Still an absolute cluster....... Endless lines at the ticket window. Many Miller fans did not get in until halftime. Clearing the arena after game 1, leaving a throng of people waiting to get in for game 2. Then opening the doors to one side of the arena 10 minutes before the other, leaving many PO'd West Oso fans looking through the windows at others going to their seats

The games were good, the arena is nice, but not nice enough to put up with the way things are run. I've been going to the Region IV tournament for about 25 years now,so believe me when I say this thing needs to go back to Kingsville. CCISD has had a couple of years to straighten things out and we still have the same problems.

I hate to hear this. You would think since A&M Corpus Christi plays there, they wouldn't have these types of logistical problems. I enjoy going to Kingsville for a day, but for those traveling quite some distance, it would seem that Corpus Christi would offer more choices in regards to lodging, restaurants etc...

Sounds like CCISD better get a better grip on the event or lose it.