PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Point getting it's D.C. from '09 back

DavidWooderson
03-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Kurtis Kloiber is coming back to PP as the D.C. after 1 year as the AD/HC at Valley View.

Rumor is also that Aaron Keessee the AD/HC at Ballinger is also open to coming back to PP if there is a position available. He left PP 2 years ago.

Both coaches were great assistants in PP and both enjoyed their times here except for their boss. I knew Feldt had rubbed a lot of people the wrong way but when you have two former coordinators that took AD/HC jobs and want to come back to be assistants after he leaves makes you think that the problem wasn't PP or the kids, but the HC.

bobcat1
03-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Good news for PP. Maybe this will help get the numbers back up.

DavidWooderson
03-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Hope so....it was a cluster this year.

Twirling Time
03-05-2011, 03:20 AM
I don't expect PP to do much in that district next year. When Argyle goes 4A and Sanger and Gainesville get kicked west in 2012, they'll be back in the playoffs.

bigwood33
03-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Twirling Time
I don't expect PP to do much in that district next year. When Argyle goes 4A and Sanger and Gainesville get kicked west in 2012, they'll be back in the playoffs.
Argyle isn't close to moving up without Pilot Point. Now, they (Argyle) could easily go west with Decatur, Bridgeport, etc or Pilot Point could go east with Celina, VA, Anna, etc but they could just as easily be in the same district with one another for a while.

DavidWooderson
03-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Sanger and Gainesville are both bigger than Argyle. HOWEVER Argyle does have 200 more students than PP.

DavidWooderson
03-05-2011, 01:10 PM
And I'm not predicting PP to do anything, I know for a fact that it's going to be a rebuilding year next year and probably in 2012 as well. I'm just hoping that getting Kloiber back will help get the team back in the grove defensively as they were back on '09.