PDA

View Full Version : Coming back home to Texas. YIPPIE!

STANG RED
03-03-2011, 11:40 AM
I'm finally leaving this deep freeze they call North Dakota behind for good. I should be back home by Saturday at the latest. Not looking forward to the long drive ahead, but I'm sure happy to finally be headed home. Think I'll BBQ in the back yard Saturday night. I should be thawed out by then.

RoyceTTU
03-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I'm finally leaving this deep freeze they call North Dakota behind for good. I should be back home by Saturday at the latest. Not looking forward to the long drive ahead, but I'm sure happy to finally be headed home. Think I'll BBQ in the back yard Saturday night. I should be thawed out by then.

Congrats :clap: Welcome back

Bullaholic
03-03-2011, 11:43 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

That's great, Stang---Have a safe trip and welcome home---there's no place like Texas...

Black_Magic
03-03-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm finally leaving this deep freeze they call North Dakota behind for good. I should be back home by Saturday at the latest. Not looking forward to the long drive ahead, but I'm sure happy to finally be headed home. Think I'll BBQ in the back yard Saturday night. I should be thawed out by then. OH BOY!! ;)

bobcat1
03-03-2011, 11:47 AM
When you cross that Red River stop and shower to wash the stinch off.:D

Ernest T Bass
03-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Party at Stang's house!

Trashman
03-03-2011, 11:51 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :D

Tx Challenge
03-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Can you make a HUGE detour and pick me up in L.A? :D I promise to be ready....

garciap77
03-03-2011, 12:44 PM

I'll be driving back from Midland about that time. Welcome back Stang.

garciap77
03-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
When you cross that Red River stop and shower to wash the stinch off.:D

I think he'll wait until he gets passed Snyder.:D

:p

;)

waterboy
03-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

;)
:clap:

:D

;)

DavidWooderson
03-03-2011, 01:11 PM
CRANK UP THE PAT GREEN "SOUTHBOUND 35"!

SintonFan
03-03-2011, 01:42 PM

Very Cool!
Good to see you back home.:clap:

95mustang
03-03-2011, 07:44 PM

Good to hear that Stang. You will be home just in time for the March winds.

and just for you......Schyndr sucks!:D

zebrablue2
03-03-2011, 09:24 PM
be safe in your travels, and welcome back!!!

skins4life
03-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

;)

Where did you go to school garcia? Everyone knows Snyder is west of Sweetwater. You know he's going wash it off after he gets passed Wylie!! :D :D

STANG RED
03-03-2011, 11:48 PM
400 miles down, about 900 to go. Crash out for a few hours of shut eye, then hit the road at daybreak. Should be home by 10 tomorrow night. I'll go ahead and wash the North and South Dakota stinch off here, so I dont pack it down with the Nebraska, Kansas, and Oaklahoma. I'll pull into the Skinneys at Canadian for a qucik rinse off and fried burrito. That ought to set me up fine for the final leg home.

Thanks for all the well wishes. Give me a shout if any of yall happen to be coming to Sweetwater for the roundup next weekend.

garciap77
03-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by skins4life
Where did you go to school garcia? Everyone knows Snyder is west of Sweetwater. You know he's going wash it off after he gets passed Wylie!! :D :D

:D