PDA

View Full Version : Trick Inbound and Game Winner

Bullaholic
03-03-2011, 10:41 AM
This has to be one of the slickest inbounder- last sec game winners that I have ever seen...Bouncing the ball off the back of an opposing player to get a clean look was just brilliant...

Trick Inbound & Game Winner (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6-3OixTjqA8)

waterboy
03-03-2011, 10:58 AM
WOW! What a heads-up play!:clap:

Bullaholic
03-03-2011, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
WOW! What a heads-up play!:clap:

I wonder if that was a called play that had been practiced, or strictly an inprov by the player?

DavidWooderson
03-03-2011, 11:32 AM
The play MJ made famous

waterboy
03-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I wonder if that was a called play that had been practiced, or strictly an inprov by the player?
I'll bet it was an improv. Either way, it was a GREAT play.:clap:

BaseballUmp
03-03-2011, 02:17 PM
But how fast can she make me a sandwich? :thinking:

Farmersfan
03-03-2011, 02:29 PM
We had a play where someone would go out of bounds under the basket to inbound the ball and the other 4 would line up at the free throw line. I would then yell, "Wait, coach said for me to throw in the ball"! I would then walk very slowly towards the teammate that is standing out of bounds with the ball. When I would get under the basket he would flip me the ball and I would lay it up for 2 points. Sucker play for sure but we had a ton of fun with it.

Saggy Aggie
03-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
This has to be one of the slickest inbounder- last sec game winners that I have ever seen...Bouncing the ball off the back of an opposing player to get a clean look was just brilliant...

Trick Inbound & Game Winner (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6-3OixTjqA8) lmao @ the first comment.

"Is it just me or am I not seeing the kitchen?"

big daddy russ
03-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by DavidWooderson
The play MJ made famous
Scottie Pippen off Danny Ainge. ;)

Close, though. I'm surprised anyone remembered that. That play (and this one) never gets old.