PDA

View Full Version : Sealy Tiger Basketball advances to Regionals for first time!

TigerPride12
03-03-2011, 12:15 AM
The Sealy Tigers were in a battle with Navasota but came out on top, 63-59. They advance to regionals for the first time and will battle the winner of Athens and Lorena. Hats off to the Navasota Rattlers who played a great game and will be a force to wrecken with in a few years. Many great shooters on the team. Congrats on a great season Rattlers. Go Tigers! Ready for Friday night!

MJMbrahmas10
03-03-2011, 12:47 AM
Congrats tigers. Keep it up. Heard that that Seals-Jones kid really has some talent

hookandladder
03-03-2011, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by MJMbrahmas10
Congrats tigers. Keep it up. Heard that that Seals-Jones kid really has some talent

He has had talent for a while already, he was a stud at 7th grade level. I beleive that will be his sport for college however he is very talent in football as well.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
03-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
He has had talent for a while already, he was a stud at 7th grade level. I beleive that will be his sport for college however he is very talent in football as well.

I believe he will play basketball in college... Heck I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped football at sealy to concentrate on basketball, the kid is a stud, he was district MVP last year as a freshman, tells you something

FbCoachB40
03-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
I believe he will play basketball in college... Heck I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped football at sealy to concentrate on basketball, the kid is a stud, he was district MVP last year as a freshman, tells you something

Why would you say that? Seals-Jones loves football!! He is great at both sports. I hope that this young man makes the right decisions moving forward...and I am sure that he will.

Can he play basketball at the college level...YOU BET!! He can also play football at the next level. The tough jump is the next level.

Pro basketballers are FREAKS of nature. 6'8" with 38" verticals...are you kidding me...you are supposed to be uncoordinated at that height.

MJMbrahmas10
03-03-2011, 11:52 AM
How tall is he? And i have heard he can play some qb?

hookandladder
03-03-2011, 12:28 PM

I would say between 6'4" to 6'6", he is good in football also but I just think he will choose basketball over football.Less contact and more of a natural basketball player, he is just smooth on the court. My son faced him on the court in 8th grade, it was just amazing that he could be that young and that good.

AcmeBrick_Tiger
03-03-2011, 02:20 PM

He is 6'6 and yeah he can play a little qb but hasn't since the 8th grade been playing WR since fresh yr

Johnny Utah
03-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Have seen him play both. He is a stud in both. Due to his size, football will be his ticket in the future and I know basketball.

zebrablue2
03-03-2011, 09:19 PM
congrats to the rattlers on a good season! many congrats to the tigers on the W! keep it rolling fri. night!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-04-2011, 10:03 PM

He might be the QB next year?