PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for some football.

pirate4state
03-02-2011, 03:37 PM
I was day dreaming the other day about what MY heaven would be like. Being able to have a never-ending HS football season, but then it wouldn't be a season, right? :thinking: :confused: :D

:wave:

Bullaholic
03-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Best I can do is a flashback, P4S....August is still a long time away--but like you---I am counting the days....

Brownwood vs Carthage 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiKHQ3dgSCs)

jason
03-02-2011, 04:27 PM
march madness is right around the corner...

Bullaholic
03-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by jason

You mean P4S on the beach at Spring Break? :D

coach
03-02-2011, 04:29 PM

March Madness > Football Playoffs (yes, even high school)

Gsquared
03-02-2011, 04:29 PM
If March Madness was held in April, it would be called April Agitation.

pirate4state
03-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by coach
March Madness > Football Playoffs (yes, even high school) yo shut your mouth! :mad:

While I thoroughly enjoy March Madness (nice one Bull) I will take HS football every day and twice on Sunday.

Is it only DirecTv that will be airing ALL of the games or are other companies doing it?

Maroon87
03-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
yo shut your mouth! :mad:

While I thoroughly enjoy March Madness (nice one Bull) I will take HS football every day and twice on Sunday.

Is it only DirecTv that will be airing ALL of the games or are other companies doing it?

It'll be on 4 channels...CBS, TNT, tru TV, and one other I'm forgetting. TBS maybe?

Old LB
03-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Best I can do is a flashback, P4S....August is still a long time away--but like you---I am counting the days....

Brownwood vs Carthage 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiKHQ3dgSCs)
Can't wait for the rematch! :D

Luckydawg
03-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Its not even opening day for baseball. Lets see what the Rangers can do. Then we can have to kick off of the first FB game.

MustangFootball
03-02-2011, 10:08 PM
I'm with you pirates4state let's get the season started......ill take hs football over any baseball or basketball game....my dream world consist of hs football then when that ends college starts then after that season the pros start, then the cycle repeats itself.....football year round.