PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to my Wife!!!

RoyceTTU
03-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Other than finding such a great catch, me!!!:D :D

She passed her Braille Certification test which was the last step to becoming a Certified Visual Impaired Teacher.
She has been teaching Special Needs for a few years and decided to do a little more schooling to find a niche. I'm very happy for her :clap: :clap:

Now she will have one more certification to help her if things get dicey next year.

Cam
03-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Other than finding such a great catch, me!!!:D :D

She passed her Braille Certification test which was the last step to becoming a Certified Visual Impaired Teacher.
She has been teaching Special Needs for a few years and decided to do a little more schooling to find a niche. I'm very happy for her :clap: :clap:

Now she will have one more certification to help her if things get dicey next year.

Yes Royce, I'm sure you are a great catch you handsome devil you! Congrats to your wife. The world needs more folks like her! :clap:

ccmom
03-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Awesome! :clap:

hollywood
03-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Yes, congrats to her!! I'm certain it's a challenge and a great accomplishment.

bobcat1
03-01-2011, 03:27 PM
Congrats on the test....... not so much on the other.:D

Phil C
03-01-2011, 03:37 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

OldBison75
03-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Congratulations to your wife.

BUT--did you know that she is now certified to tell what you are really thinking by just touching you. Better not have a roving eye or thoughts about any other woman. And, for God's sake, DO NOT think anything bad about her or her appearance.

RoyceTTU
03-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Congratulations to your wife.

BUT--did you know that she is now certified to tell what you are really thinking by just touching you. Better not have a roving eye or thoughts about any other woman. And, for God's sake, DO NOT think anything bad about her or her appearance.

But on the plus side, if my eye surgery goes bad, I will have a personal teacher.

Hot for Teacher!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0XLKcMoXRE)