PDA

View Full Version : Just got chewed out for taking a leak.

coach
03-01-2011, 11:41 AM
I am stuck in a building doing paper work for my P.E. Instructor and there is no bathroom. So I decide to take a break to go take a leak in the bathroom inside the school. As I am leaving the bathroom the AP starts chewing me out for being in the hallway. She said i could have disturbed the students by walking in the hall way. (She made more noise than i did by yelling at me lol) Then she said by law im not allowed in the hall because i have to sign some affidavit. I was like I had to pee, what do you want me to do? Piss my pants?

They take this TAKS way to serious lol.

jason
03-01-2011, 11:46 AM
next time pee in her office

Gsquared
03-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by coach
I am stuck in a building doing paper work for my P.E. Instructor and there is no bathroom. So I decide to take a break to go take a leak in the bathroom inside the school. As I am leaving the bathroom the AP starts chewing me out for being in the hallway. She said i could have disturbed the students by walking in the hall way. (She made more noise than i did by yelling at me lol) Then she said by law im not allowed in the hall because i have to sign some affidavit. I was like I had to pee, what do you want me to do? Piss my pants?

Wow this chick has it made then. Wish my biggest problems at work were people in the halls goin to a pee break. Hang in there!

44INAROW
03-01-2011, 11:47 AM

you have the right to pee...... sounds like the AP is wound up too tight.......:doh:

SintonFan
03-01-2011, 11:53 AM

Wow. "could have disturbed the students by walking in the hall way"
I'd check into that whole "by law" thingy...
that can't be right.:thinking:

coach
03-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by jason
next time pee in her office

lmao nm

nobogey72
03-01-2011, 12:02 PM
I got chewed out for taking a leak in a swimming pool one time. I told the lifeguard that everyone did it. She said, "Not off of the high dive they don't". She was probably right

coach
03-01-2011, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I got chewed out for taking a leak in a swimming pool one time. I told the lifeguard that everyone did it. She said, "Not off of the high dive they don't". She was probably right

was the life guard Wendy Peffercorn

RoyceTTU
03-01-2011, 12:06 PM
http://www.prosportstickers.com/product_images/u/086c_peeon_school_decal__24315_thumb.png

Rabid Cougar
03-01-2011, 12:12 PM
you actually have no constitutional right to pee. BUT you can legally carry a loaded gun. Now it comes down to definitions......

nobogey72
03-01-2011, 12:14 PM
was the life guard Wendy Peffercorn

Don't remember her name, but she was the instructor that was teaching that particular lifeguarding class I was taking in college.

coach
03-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
you actually have no constitutional right to pee. BUT you can legally carry a loaded gun. Now it comes down to definitions......

Dude, we live in America....All our laws make cents.

coach
03-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Don't remember her name, but she was the instructor that was teaching that particular lifeguarding class I was taking in college.

Have you seen the Sandlot?

jason
03-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Dude, we live in America....All our laws make cents. the pun was intended, right...RIGHT????

:D

NastySlot
03-01-2011, 01:37 PM
the pun was intended, right...RIGHT????

I don't think by law....anything was wrong.........it is my understanding that you can not walk into a room that is TAKS testing with having signed off that you have had TAKS training pretty sure you could be in the hall.

bobcat1
03-01-2011, 01:45 PM
was the life guard Wendy Peffercorn :clap: :clap: :clap:

You should have went outside to pee. :D

coach
03-01-2011, 01:49 PM
the pun was intended, right...RIGHT????

lol yes it was

playnhurt
03-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Call your union representative or better yet threaten the AP and the district with a lawsuit!

Ernest T Bass
03-01-2011, 03:58 PM
They don't play around with TAKS test irregularities.

runtowin
03-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by playnhurt
Call your union representative or better yet threaten the AP and the district with a lawsuit!

Not a good time to be stirring the pot as an educator. Fly under the radar and hope your position doesn't get cut. Maybe I will give up my conference and lunch break to take on two more classes.

lulu
03-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Wonder where she pees? Surely she has to walk through the halls.

bobcat1
03-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by lulu
Wonder where she pees? Surely she has to walk through the halls. Depends????:p

lulu
03-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Good one. Guess he could pick up a pair lol

WildTexan972
03-01-2011, 07:57 PM
whatever an "AP" is....we could save some money for the state by having LOTS less of them busy bodyin around in our schools...

Ernest T Bass
03-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Gotta forgive principals this time of year. Every one these test days is like a friday must-win game night for a coach. They have to be on their Ps and Qs, b/c TEA folks don't play.
WT, you need to have APs. Lots of fat to be trimmed, but none of it, and I mean NONE of it, is at the campus level.

coach
03-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Gotta forgive principals this time of year. Every one these test days is like a friday must-win game night for a coach. They have to be on their Ps and Qs, b/c TEA folks don't play.
WT, you need to have APs. Lots of fat to be trimmed, but none of it, and I mean NONE of it, is at the campus level.

The only thing that bothered me was how she was yelling across the hall telling me that me walking across the hall was making a distraction for the kids.

Ernest T Bass
03-01-2011, 08:14 PM
The only thing that bothered me was how she was yelling across the hall telling me that me walking across the hall was making a distraction for the kids.

She's as puckered as she's ever been in her life, right now. And you are a lowly student teacher. She'll lose her job if there's a test irregularity on her watch, and Ive seen student teachers kicked off campus and not allowed to finish their assignment for less than that. Just say "yes ma'am" and go on your way.

coach
03-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
She's as puckered as she's ever been in her life, right now. And you are a lowly student teacher. She'll lose her job if there's a test irregularity on her watch, and Ive seen student teachers kicked off campus and not allowed to finish their assignment for less than that. Just say "yes ma'am" and go on your way.

Believe me thats what i did. I never back talk..unless it's my parents. I just thought it was funny that she was the one that was making all the racket and all i was doing was relieving myself.