PDA

View Full Version : Office work

coach
03-01-2011, 09:47 AM
As most of you know im going to school to be a hs teacher. Well today is 4th grade TAKS and since I am not cerified to give a test I am stuck in an office filling out 460+ kids information about their recent Fittnes Gram Test they took. I would hate to be behing a comp. all day. I feel for those who have to do this for a living.

RoyceTTU
03-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by coach
As most of you know im going to school to be a hs teacher. Well today is 4th grade TAKS and since I am not cerified to give a test I am stuck in an office filling out 460+ kids information about their recent Fittnes Gram Test they took. I would hate to be behing a comp. all day. I feel for those who have to do this for a living.

I have learned to use lots of Windows Macros to automate things like this. It can turn something tedious into sit back and watch it go.:D

Ranger Mom
03-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by coach

Thanks goodness I can come here and take a break!!:D

coach
03-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Thanks goodness I can come here and take a break!!:D

lol, Im not suppose to, but what are they going to do? Fire Me? Hell, I'm paying them to work.