PDA

View Full Version : Fairfield Lady Eagles

coach
02-26-2011, 11:35 PM
Headed to the Drum in Austin! First time in school history any team from Fairfield has made it this far in any state playoffs.

Maroon87
02-26-2011, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by coach
Headed to the Drum in Austin! First time in school history any team from Fairfield has made it this far in any state playoffs.

Good deal!:clap:

When I was in school, we had Leta Andrews as our coach and getting to Austin was almost a foregone conclusion. We haven't been back since she left in 1992.

Moral of the story: enjoy it fully..you never know when or if it will happen again.

eagles_victory
02-27-2011, 03:38 PM
We have been to the playoffs 11 straight years and this was our 4th regional tournament appearance and 3rd in the last 4 years and we finally got through. Great accomplishment ladies.

FB-fanatic
02-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Leta Andrews was our high school coach too in Comanche. Her daughter graduated from there. Saw some unbelievable basketball.

Congrats to Fairfield. I was listening on the radio and was bummed when the Crye girl went out in the second qtr. Our Lorena girls made a deep run, but you guys came on strong late when needed. Good luck at the big dance.

SintonFan
03-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by coach

See? Good things happen when I jump on the Eagle bandwagon. :D

coach
03-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
See? Good things happen when I jump on the Eagle bandwagon. :D

lol no kiddding, stay on it, we still have baseball

Johnny Utah
03-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Heers does an awesome job.