PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me???

Ranger Mom
02-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Or do a vast majority of late teen/early 20 males seem EXTREMELY ANAL these days??

I just don't remember guys being so whiney back in the day!!

Thank God!!

RoyceTTU
02-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Or do a vast majority of late teen/early 20 males seem EXTREMELY ANAL these days??

Thank God!!

Are we talking about your sleeping habits again:doh:

Black_Magic
02-25-2011, 12:58 PM

Thank God!! maybe the ones your around dont get any.... release. they are up tight.. help them out:p

Cam
02-25-2011, 12:59 PM
OMG Ranger Mom, you just opened up the flood gates with this thread! Grab you life jacket!

Ernest T Bass
02-25-2011, 01:00 PM
I think it's the opposite with women. I remember very few, if any, women in their late teens and early 20's who were anal; but seems that most that I encounter in their 30's and 40's are at least a little anal.

BILLYFRED0000
02-25-2011, 01:31 PM
gee, mom, I think thats unfair calling all us adolescents whiney I mean man I think thats just lame yada yada yada......

yup you may be wrong but you may be right.

Cam
02-25-2011, 01:37 PM
you may be wrong but you may be right. [/B][/QUOTE]

Isn't that a Billy Joel lyric? :thinking:

eagles_victory
02-25-2011, 01:49 PM
I don't think I am

I may be wrong but I doubt it.... I maaayyyy beeeee wrong I mayyyyy beeeee wrong but I doubt it.

Old Tiger
02-25-2011, 02:04 PM

Thank God!! We're just tired of you wimminz

DavidWooderson
02-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Most of them are whiney because they are the Barney Generation, the Time Out Generation, the I.S.S. Generation.....They never got a whippin' that's their problem. They've never had to "want" or "wish" for anything because all they had to do was ask and it was given to them. That's their problem and now if they don't get what they want they pout.

There's a big difference between beating your kids and whippin' your kids. I don't approve beating, but I'm all for whippin'!

Gsquared
02-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by DavidWooderson
Most of them are whiney because they are the Barney Generation, the Time Out Generation, the I.S.S. Generation.....They never got a whippin' that's their problem. They've never had to "want" or "wish" for anything because all they had to do was ask and it was given to them. That's their problem and now if they don't get what they want they pout.

There's a big difference between beating your kids and whippin' your kids. I don't approve beating, but I'm all for whippin'!
Whats your views on whippin a monkey? Well, not whipin but atleast a good spankin

bobcat1
02-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Whats your views on whippin a monkey? Well, not whipin but atleast a good spankin That boy just ain't right!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ernest T Bass
02-25-2011, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
I think it's the opposite with women. I remember very few, if any, women in their late teens and early 20's who were anal; but seems that most that I encounter in their 30's and 40's are at least a little anal.

C'mon, that's good stuff! G2, you passed that one up? Really?

Gsquared
02-25-2011, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
C'mon, that's good stuff! G2, you passed that one up? Really?
Thats a little racy for my taste sir.

ccmom
02-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Thats a little racy for my taste sir.

:spitlol: Whatever!! :hand: