PDA

View Full Version : pit bulls are the devil

jason
02-22-2011, 03:16 PM
A proposed pit bull ban Texas is underway. The legislation has been written and is going to the state legislature for possible inclusion in this year’s legislative session.

The question of banning the breed has sparked anger on both sides of the debate. The pit bull is an aggressive breed by nature, yet some people say that it’s not true. Those who would oppose the ban say the dog is simply protective. However, most people don’t agree because if you hear of a child being mauled by a dog, usually the breed involved in the mauling is a pit bull. So should pit bulls be banned in Texas? Some believe the breed should not only be banned, but it should be exterminated altogether.

“Justin Clinton, a 10-year-old boy from Texas, was mauled to death in 2009 by two pit bulls. After winning a $7 million civil suit against the dog’s owners, the Clintons are now proposing “Justin’s Law.” The legislation written by Cynthia Kent, the family’s attorney, would make it a third-degree felony to own a pit bull in Texas, though it currently has no sponsors in the Legislature.”

Do you want such a law in your state? Anyone who owns any aggressive breed of dog must take the responsibility of keeping their dogs in check so the animals do not harm or hurt helpless individuals. While the law may pass, it has brought to the forefront the argument again. If the pit bull ban proposed in Texas, is passed, or if another state picks up the ban, would you support it?

Most people would support it, and those who don’t support a pit bull ban better up their insurance policies. The dogs are dangerous as well as protective. If you are so scared that you need a dog that is capable of eating your child or your neighbors, then maybe you should look into moving.

There are other species of animals that are not allowed in communities. For instance, would you want your neighbor to own a lion, tiger, or bear? No, it’s just not safe, and to own a pit bull in a neighborhood is just irresponsible.

LINK (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/24/pit-bull-ban-texas_n_813067.html)

PPHSfan
02-22-2011, 03:22 PM
I think at the very least, you should be required to have liability insurance to own any aggressive breed. I see way too many pit bulls tied to trees and cars by folks that can't even afford a dog house. Hard to file a lawsuit against someone who can't afford a dog house.

AP Panther Fan
02-22-2011, 03:22 PM
:stirpot:

This one usually gets ugly.:)

1st and goal
02-22-2011, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I think at the very least, you should be required to have liability insurance to own any aggressive breed. I see way too many pit bulls tied to trees and cars by folks that can't even afford a dog house. Hard to file a lawsuit against someone who can't afford a dog house.
Ditto
+1
Get a retriever dog

bobcat1
02-22-2011, 03:51 PM
More rights? :rolleyes:

BwdLion73
02-22-2011, 07:21 PM
When Pit Bulls are outlawed only outlaws will have pit Bulls :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
02-22-2011, 07:33 PM
This thread is useless unless a couple of Rockdale posters are really bored and chime in.

Oh and a 'Ham' that looks like a cross between Justin Bieber and Hilary Swank.

Old LB
02-22-2011, 07:50 PM
My dad bred pits when I was a kid, we had several around for years. We did not fight the dogs or raise them to be aggressive but they were very protective. I do not have a preference as to a ban or not, I would not own one due to my kids.

I have witnessed these dogs kill another dog to protect a family member, they need to be handled properly for sure.

Daddy D 11
02-22-2011, 08:39 PM
I hope that law passes with flying colors and those suckers are outlawed.

bobcat1
02-22-2011, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
I hope that law passes with flying colors and those suckers are outlawed. Yep Rodeo Bulls are next then what..... What we need is legeislators worrying about something to rescue our economy they messed up instead or regulating what type of dog we can or can't have.

Daddy D 11
02-22-2011, 09:24 PM
When rodeo bulls start killing innocent people in public, that problem will be addressed as well. Until then, if you choose to get on one in a ring, so be it if you break your neck... you chose to be there. The 5 year old playing in her yard with her toys that gets eaten like dog food... not so much.

bobcat1
02-22-2011, 09:26 PM
So kill them all because of a few bad ones??? Same can be said for people.

TheDOCTORdre
02-22-2011, 09:30 PM
abortion kills more innocent lives than pit bulls

Daddy D 11
02-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
So kill them all because of a few bad ones??? Same can be said for people.

Yes. And yes.

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
abortion kills more innocent lives than pit bulls it's illegality will kill more women than pitbulls

TheDOCTORdre
02-22-2011, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
it's illegality will kill more women than pitbulls

and still not as many babies as abortion

bobcat1
02-22-2011, 09:32 PM
abortion kills more innocent lives than pit bulls That is the truest statement I have heard today.

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 09:40 PM
and still not as many babies as abortion fetuses, once they're born, most the people who defend banning abortion probably don't give a damn about their welfare lol.

bobcat1
02-22-2011, 09:41 PM
fetuses That are alive and growing.

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 09:41 PM
That are alive and growing. not w/o the woman who should make the choice, not the govt, on carrying to full term.

TheDOCTORdre
02-22-2011, 09:42 PM
fetuses, once they're born, most the people who defend banning abortion probably don't give a damn about their welfare lol.

all people who are for abortion have never been aborted

bobcat1
02-22-2011, 09:43 PM
not w/o the woman who should make the choice, not the govt, on carrying to full term. The choice was made long ago. What about the baby's choice?

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 09:43 PM
all people who are for abortion have never been aborted none of them are for abortion, but for the choice. I'm against it, but it's not my choice what a woman does with hers.

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 09:44 PM
The choice was made long ago. What about the baby's choice? They don't know what a "choice" is. And you're right, Roe vs Wade decided this already.

bobcat1
02-22-2011, 09:46 PM
They don't know what a "choice" is. And you're right, Roe vs Wade decided this already. They made the choice in most instances to do the deed. How do you know they don't know? Are you the all seeing all knowing?

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 09:48 PM
They made the choice in most instances to do the deed. How do you know they don't know? Are you the all seeing all knowing? Okay, a fetus has cognition with no social basis. lmao silly

coach
02-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
This thread is useless unless a couple of Rockdale posters are really bored and chime in.

Oh and a 'Ham' that looks like a cross between Justin Bieber and Hilary Swank.

that's some cheddar cheese right there

bobcat1
02-22-2011, 09:51 PM
Okay, a fetus has cognition with no social basis. lmao silly Are you sure? Would Tebow have wanted to live? Would you have wanted to live? I know I would have. I can't imagine anyone thinking it is okay to actually kill a baby on purpose.

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 09:53 PM
Are you sure? Would Tebow have wanted to live? Would you have wanted to live? I know I would have. I can't imagine anyone thinking it is okay to actually kill a baby on purpose. Even the almighty TEBOW fetus didn't know what a choice was. LOL When you were a fertilized egg, I'm sure you too were just dividing cells and concepts were alien to you.

SintonFan
02-22-2011, 09:54 PM
Okay, a fetus has cognition with no social basis. lmao silly

Tell that to my son who was born 2 1/2 months early.:mad:

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Tell that to my son who was born 2 1/2 months early.:mad: lol I presume and hope he grew up to be a happy young boy.

SintonFan
02-22-2011, 09:56 PM
lol I presume and hope he grew up to be a happy young boy.

He's 16 now.:mad: :nerd:

bobcat1
02-22-2011, 09:57 PM
Even the almighty TEBOW fetus didn't know what a choice was. LOL When you were a fertilized egg, I'm sure you too were just dividing cells and concepts were alien to you. Irregardless it's taking a live growing baby and disposing of it in the trash. Your supreme intelligence can't change that one fact. I know I am in your views a redneck, heck I am in mine but I can assure you or anyone else like you will never be able to change my mind on that fact. It's as simple as off and on. No middle ground. You are either for killing a growing child or not. I'm not.

TheDOCTORdre
02-22-2011, 09:59 PM
none of them are for abortion, but for the choice. I'm against it, but it's not my choice what a woman does with hers.

I am glad you are against abortion, so I will not proceed any further with discussing the issue, especially since the basis for my stance will get this thread closed.

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Irregardless it's taking a live growing baby and disposing of it in the trash. Your supreme intelligence can't change that one fact. It's a fetus, it isn't born yet. I didn't dispute it's growth or development.

I know I am in your views a redneck, heck I am in mine but I can assure you or anyone else like you will never be able to change my mind on that fact. Awesome, I never wanted to change YOURS. You can control what those in your care or those you love choose. But you can't make the choice for others.

It's as simple as off and on. No middle ground. You are either for killing a growing child or not. I'm not. That's your dichotomous thinking. To me it's either your pro choice or pro life

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 10:00 PM
I am glad you are against abortion, so I will not proceed any further with discussing the issue, especially since the basis for my stance will get this thread closed. Absolutely, I will never choose one, ever. But I won't make that decision for many women who didn't choose to get pregnant, but for many reasons not the least of which is religion prevents them from controlling their reproductive rights.

SintonFan
02-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Going back to the original intention of this thread.

You can't ban a whole breed because of the irresponsibility of a few. You also can't force them to buy insurance because of potential harm to others.

Might as well force everyone to buy health insurance if you believe that. :nerd:

bobcat1
02-22-2011, 10:05 PM
It's a fetus, it isn't born yet. I didn't dispute it's growth or development. Is it alive? Yes

Awesome, I never wanted to change YOURS. You can control what those in your care or those you love choose. But you can't make the choice for others. You are right about that. You will live with your choice as will I. I also believe we will all answer for our choices. Some will have a look of shock on their face at that time.

That's your dichotomous thinking. To me it's either your pro choice or pro life My thinking has no grey area. You are correct. Is it alive? Change that to ProDeath or ProLife and you will be on target.

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 10:09 PM
Is it alive? Yes Not w/o the woman

You are right about that. You will live with your choice as will I. I also believe we will all answer for our choices. Some will have a look of shock on their face at that time. I don't believe in fairy tales out of a people lost in the desert.

My thinking has no grey area. You are correct. Is it alive? Change that to ProDeath or ProLife and you will be on target. Then in this case, you also have very little grey matter.

SintonFan
02-22-2011, 10:26 PM

Then in this case, you also have very little grey matter.

I don't believe in fairy tales out of a people lost in the desert.

Is civility out of the question on this thread?

You just called bobcat1 "something" without actually saying it. In fact you said IT in a worse way.

Worshiping at the altar of intelligence are we?
:D

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 10:28 PM
Is civility out of the question on this thread?

You just called bobcat1 "something" without actually saying it. In fact you said IT in a worse way.
Is it any worse than him insinuating I'm pro death? Perhaps in your distorted view which I must accept to have clarity lol.

Worshiping at the altar of intelligence are we?
:D Worship is a religious term, silly.

pirate4state
02-22-2011, 10:38 PM
Lmao

SWMustang
02-22-2011, 10:50 PM
Absolutely, I will never choose one, ever. But I won't make that decision for many women who didn't choose to get pregnant, but for many reasons not the least of which is religion prevents them from controlling their reproductive rights.

If Religion prevented them from using contraceptives wouldn't it also prevent them from having an abortion?

ogg
02-22-2011, 10:55 PM
People down the street from me owned four pit bulls, one morning two years ago one got out and attacked an old lady walking her dog. One of my sons heard the yelling, ran out to help her and ended up killing the dog with a 2X4. The dog stayed on task---attack!

Just a bad scene from all angles. I don't hate these dogs but they are dangerous.

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
If Religion prevented them from using contraceptives wouldn't it also prevent them from having an abortion? They can only control one of those. A man would certainly recognize a condom and her on bc would have a trail and highly volatile discussion among religious men.

bobcat1
02-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Not w/o the woman Pitiful. You are really far to intelectual to have any common sense.

[ I don't believe in fairy tales out of a people lost in the desert. Maybe not now but someday you will.

[Then in this case, you also have very little grey matter. More than your liberal mind. I am really coming to the realization that the professors of this world are ruining our world. Heck one is in the White House now. What a wonderful change he has made. My I have hope!

Daddy D 11
02-22-2011, 11:02 PM
Pitiful. You are really far to intelectual to have any common sense.

Maybe not now but someday you will.

More than your liberal mind. I am really coming to the realization that the professors of this world are ruining our world.

Or could it be that he just has a different opinion than yours? You are just as right as he is. Since his opinion differs from yours, is he automatically wrong?

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 11:02 PM
Pitiful. You are really far to intelectual to have any common sense. Yes, according to rednecks (by your own description), us smart people are dumb. Understood.

Maybe not now but someday you will.. Nope

More than your liberal mind. I am really coming to the realization that the professors of this world are ruining our world. Logically, what else would(could) you think

Emerson1
02-22-2011, 11:11 PM
So if your 8 month pregnant wife was shot in the stomach and lost the baby you would have no problem? Just charge the guy with assault?

Or if she stabbed herself? That way it's her choice to kill the baby.

Lmao, silly.

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
So if your 8 month pregnant wife was shot in the stomach and lost the baby you would have no problem? Just charge the guy with assault?

Lmao, silly. So if you come up with a strawman, I should see it as an all encompassing scenario. lmao, silly.

SintonFan
02-22-2011, 11:15 PM
(1)Is it any worse than him insinuating I'm pro death? Perhaps in your distorted view which I must accept to have clarity lol.

(2)Worship is a religious term, silly.

1. How can you say I'm distorted by honestly asking about civility? How is that distorted in today's age? (Wouldn't that be common place to accept one's views because all views are valid?)
2. You use the term "silly" religiously. lol

PPHSfan
02-22-2011, 11:17 PM
Before this thread gets closed I want to weigh in. I believe in Freedom, which is what makes this country great. I support a womans right to choose. I'm strongly against abortion. I would pray that under any circumstance that the woman would "choose" life. It is a shame some choose differently.

That is all.

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 11:18 PM
1. How can you say I'm distorted by honestly asking about civility? How is that distorted in today's age? (Wouldn't that be common place to accept one's views because all views are valid?) I suppose the hostility often shown me because I don't agree with most views here is civility? I'm evil because I know about Marx, I'm evil because I'm an atheist, I'm Leftist, I'm a million other things from stupid liberal, to having no common sense. blah blah blah. Now, I know you don't do it most of the time, but come on, you know you let a few sly ones fly.

2. You use the term "silly" religiously. lol that's a civil way of saying a lot of other things ;) You know, despite our differences, we sure understand each other's quips.

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 11:19 PM
Before this thread gets closed I want to weigh in. I believe in Freedom, which is what makes this country great. I support a womans right to choose. I'm strongly against abortion. I would pray that under any circumstance that the woman would "choose" life. It is a shame some choose differently.

That is all. My exact position. You EVIL MOTHERF...

:D

bobcat1
02-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Yes, according to rednecks (by your own description), us smart people are dumb. Understood.

Nope

Logically, what else would(could) you think I never said you were dumb. I just think you don't have the common sense to come in out of the rain.

You will be in shock on that final day.

There is no other conclusion I could draw with your more intelligent than all others grandiose image you have of yourself. You only fool a few.

Daddy D 11
02-22-2011, 11:22 PM

Lmao, silly.

The first scenario is a retarded one. That is a) not her choice and b) that is a criminal act

The second is still a criminal act, but at least falls under the lines of "her choice", even though it's still illegal.

A more "reality checking" scenario would be this: let's say tonight you actually find a women that wants to sleep with you, and then you have sex for the first time, and then you get her pregnant.... would you want to be a father at this young of an age? Would she want to be a mother at such a young age? (Assuming you both attend a college) Would you both want to give up your education? What if your parents didn't support the idea of you being a father?

Factor in all of those things and then many others and then ask yourself if you are for the choice of abortion or against it. Because those are some of the factors that go into a decision like that.

It's real easy to fall on one side of the fence or the other right now. But factor in what others have had to factor in when making that decision and then you probably aren't as pro choice or pro life. The reasons are different for everyone of course.

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 11:23 PM
I never said you were dumb. I just think you don't have the common sense to come in out of the rain. . Well, opinions vary. Thanks for not calling me worse ;)

You will be in shock on that final day. IF I lived a good life, I'll welcome my final day. Thanks for your concern though, that is a Christian thing. ;)

There is no other conclusion I could draw with your more intelligent than all others grandiose image you have of yourself. You only fool a few. I don't think myself more intelligent than anyone. Knowledge and intelligence can be mutually exclusive. Some of the smartest men on the planet (astrophysicists) are absolutely ignorant to other states of being human. lol Believe it or not, I value all your positions. I don't accept them for myself, but I think you're a great guy otherwise.

Daddy D 11
02-22-2011, 11:26 PM
Believe it or not, I value all your positions. I don't accept them for myself, but I think you're a great guy otherwise.

yeah but because your views differ from his, you are a moron

bobcat1
02-22-2011, 11:32 PM
yeah but because your views differ from his, you are a moron Never said that. You did. I don't mind debating. I don't particularly like being told that because I have common man views that I lack grey matter. Maybe I do not have a PHD but I know right and wrong, dead and living, smart and ignorant. I have heard it said that Einstein could not add 2+2. I do not know if that is true but if it was it could be relevant to this conversation. ;)

SintonFan
02-22-2011, 11:37 PM
(1)I suppose the hostility often shown me because I don't agree with most views here is civility? I'm evil because I know about Marx, I'm evil because I'm an atheist, I'm Leftist, I'm a million other things from stupid liberal, to having no common sense. blah blah blah. Now, I know you don't do it most of the time, but come on, you know you let a few sly ones fly.

(2)that's a civil way of saying a lot of other things ;) You know, despite our differences, we sure understand each other's quips.

1. It's been awhile since I have shown you hostility. Now "Civility" as I have mentioned it recently could be taken as sly in itself. But it doesn't mean I haven't been.
Boog, I can't call you evil. Never have(at least I don't think so) To do that would mean you acknowledge evil. You can't. That is a term reserved for those who believe in God(the ultimate source of goodness). Since you are atheist, that would be assuming a belief you don't currently have... silly.:D
2. Stop being evil!:eek: :p :D

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 11:38 PM
1. It's been awhile since I have shown you hostility. Now "Civility" as I have mentioned it recently could be taken as sly in itself. But it doesn't mean I haven't been.
Boog, I can't call you evil. Never have(at least I don't think so) To do that would mean you acknowledge evil. You can't. That is a term reserved for those who believe in God(the ultimate source of goodness). Since you are atheist, that would be assuming a belief you don't currently have... silly.:D
2. Stop being evil!:eek: :p :D :D

SintonFan
02-22-2011, 11:39 PM
Never said that. You did. I don't mind debating. I don't particularly like being told that because I have common man views that I lack grey matter. Maybe I do not have a PHD but I know right and wrong, dead and living, smart and ignorant. I have heard it said that Einstein could not add 2+2. I do not know if that is true but if it was it could be relevant to this conversation. ;)

Look at the signature. Nuf said.:D

navscanmaster
02-22-2011, 11:50 PM
Look at the signature. Nuf said.:D

That is one of the issues in our country that will never go away. No matter how much the "common man" hates the "liberal man," we all have a right to let our opinion be known without fear of reprisal. I may look at the news, or even this thread, and say to myself how much I hate liberals, but truthfully I know that I don't hate them. I pray for God to lead them. That is after all, my right.

Oh, and pit bulls suck.

DDBooger
02-22-2011, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
That is one of the issues in our country that will never go away. No matter how much the "common man" hates the "liberal man," we all have a right to let our opinion be known without fear of reprisal. I may look at the news, or even this thread, and say to myself how much I hate liberals, but truthfully I know that I don't hate them. I pray for God to lead them. That is after all, my right.

Oh, and pit bulls suck. I watch the insanity with conservative punditry and legislators and say, I'm glad there are still some rational people. While not loud, I find some of them here. :D :cool:

I'm no fan of pits, either. Don't know that I want them banned. But I won't stand on one side or the other with this position.

SintonFan
02-23-2011, 12:00 AM
nav, I don't hate them...
I hope you don't mean to imply I do.:(

I just can't stand leftist's propaganda.:D ;)

BaseballUmp
02-23-2011, 12:01 AM
M-M-M Mama said Ben Franklin, girls, and school is the devil

DDBooger
02-23-2011, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
M-M-M Mama said Ben Franklin, girls, and school is the devil lol

navscanmaster
02-23-2011, 12:02 AM
I watch the insanity with conservative punditry and legislators and say, I'm glad there are still some rational people. While not loud, I find some of them here. :D :cool:

I don't like watching Fox News because they have some real ***holes representing my political views. I also think that Olbermann, Huffington, Behar, and O'Donnell are some of the worst choices a liberal would want spouting their view points.

PPHSfan
02-23-2011, 12:07 AM
nav, I don't hate them...
I hope you don't mean to imply I do.:(

I just can't stand leftist's propaganda.:D ;)

I'm not a fan of propoganda either.

Left or Right.

Sean Hannity is just as much of a buffoon as Bill Mahr.

DDBooger
02-23-2011, 12:10 AM
I don't like watching Fox News because they have some real ***holes representing my political views. I also think that Olbermann, Huffington, Behar, and O'Donnell are some of the worst choices a liberal would want spouting their view points. Yeah, opinion TV passed off as news is really a waste of cognitive time. In fact, really just draws the divisions that keep us unable to come together because public opinion is formed by morons yelling at each other.

Emerson1
02-23-2011, 12:31 AM
The second is still a criminal act, but at least falls under the lines of "her choice", even though it's still illegal.

A more "reality checking" scenario would be this: let's say tonight you actually find a women that wants to sleep with you, and then you have sex for the first time, and then you get her pregnant.... would you want to be a father at this young of an age? Would she want to be a mother at such a young age? (Assuming you both attend a college) Would you both want to give up your education? What if your parents didn't support the idea of you being a father?

Factor in all of those things and then many others and then ask yourself if you are for the choice of abortion or against it. Because those are some of the factors that go into a decision like that.

It's real easy to fall on one side of the fence or the other right now. But factor in what others have had to factor in when making that decision and then you probably aren't as pro choice or pro life. The reasons are different for everyone of course.
So you are ok with a doctor ripping a fetus to pieces and taking it out, but not with a mother taking the cheaper way out and doing it herself? Oh wait, the first one is legal :rolleyes:

If you don't have the means to support it you can always give it up for adoption. Hell she can come to Stephenville and drop it off at the fire station.

Nice reply. At least you didn't challenge me to fight once you were outsmarted.

Emerson1
02-23-2011, 12:40 AM
not w/o the woman who should make the choice, not the govt, on carrying to full term.
A 1 year old can't survive without another human either.

fetuses, once they're born, most the people who defend banning abortion probably don't give a damn about their welfare lol.
The welfare of who?

They don't know what a "choice" is. And you're right, Roe vs Wade decided this already.
Neither does an infant. So does that mean if a mom doesn't want her 1 month old she can smother it? After all if we ask the baby if it wants to be smothered it can't knowingly answer yes or no.

lol

SintonFan
02-23-2011, 12:42 AM
I'm not a fan of propoganda either.

Left or Right.

Sean Hannity is just as much of a buffoon as Bill Mahr.

I haven't listened to Hannity for over four years, maybe '05 or before. Don't really care for him.
It is hard to get worse than M-aah-r, though(tough to swallow that whole "Politically incorrect" show when it was anything but, I bet he smells his own f-aar-ts.):D

I do like Medved and Prager, though.:nerd:

DDBooger
02-23-2011, 12:44 AM
A 1 year old can't survive without another human either. Nope, but it does not need to be his/her mother whereas in utero it does.

The welfare of who? The baby, not the fetus in utero.

Neither does an infant. So does that mean if a mom doesn't want her 1 month old she can smother it? Again, with the strawman scenarios. You don't even see yourself doing it.

After all if we ask the baby if it wants to be smothered it can't knowingly answer yes or no.
Speak out loud to yourself before you type, it will sound amusing. You're taking my context out and putting in your rhetorical scenario. Please, come with more or just make sly remarks under your breath.

SintonFan
02-23-2011, 12:48 AM
or just make sly remarks under your breath.

Come on Boog! That was meant for me.:eek: :hand:

DDBooger
02-23-2011, 12:50 AM
Come on Boog! That was meant for me.:eek: :hand: LOL is this the opposite of a lovers quarrel but actually an antagonist's quarrel? haha I assure you, I save my best remarks for you buddy! ;)

SintonFan
02-23-2011, 12:56 AM
LOL is this the opposite of a lovers quarrel but actually an antagonist's quarrel? haha I assure you, I save my best remarks for you buddy! ;)

You weren't very sly in response to emerson1, and it did seem to be antagonistic toward me.
Can you hep you sef?:D

No quarrel. Just asking for clarification.:nerd:

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Emerson1
02-23-2011, 12:58 AM
Nope, but it does not need to be his/her mother whereas in utero it does.

The baby, not the fetus in utero.

Again, with the strawman scenarios. You don't even see yourself doing it.

Speak out loud to yourself before you type, it will sound amusing. You're taking my context out and putting in your rhetorical scenario. Please, come with more or just make sly remarks under your breath.
1. I think we all know this. It's a moot point, so just because it's dependent on the mother she can kill it?

2. I don't see what the welfare has to do with anything? Their are a lot of people who can't have a baby of their own and adopt.

3. You said since the fetus doesn't have the mental capacity to make the decision, then the mother can. Why not a 1 month old? Why don't you think about it's welfare now?

4. Ok, ya, I try that sry I usually type w/o thinking. lol.

Daddy D 11
02-23-2011, 12:59 AM
So you are ok with a doctor ripping a fetus to pieces and taking it out, but not with a mother taking the cheaper way out and doing it herself? Oh wait, the first one is legal :rolleyes:

If you don't have the means to support it you can always give it up for adoption. Hell she can come to Stephenville and drop it off at the fire station.

Nice reply. At least you didn't challenge me to fight once you were outsmarted.

Lol, in no way what so ever did your dumbass out smart me. (I can promise you, you are not in any conceivable way as intelligent as I am) But what does that matter? Right?

I challenged that pussy to fight because he was running his mouth. You haven't ran your mouth, we are just swapping opinions and arguing.

DDBooger
02-23-2011, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan You weren't very sly in response to emerson1, and it did seem to be antagonistic toward me.
Can you hep you sef?:D haha seriously? you plugged yourself in there? Sounds like advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage (Me, myself and Irene) ;)

Originally posted by SintonFan No quarrel. Just asking for clarification.:nerd: Actually surprised you thought that.

Emerson1
02-23-2011, 01:01 AM
Lol, in no way what so ever did your dumbass out smart me. (I can promise you, you are not in any conceivable way as intelligent as I am) But what does that matter? Right?

I challenged that pussy to fight because he was running his mouth. You haven't ran your mouth, we are just swapping opinions and arguing.
Lol, ok kid. I'm sure you are a genius and no one in the world is as smart as you.

I was actually talking about BBDE who always tells me he is going to beat my ass because he can't beat me with his mind.

Daddy D 11
02-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Lol, ok kid.

I was actually talking about BBDE who always tells me he is going to beat my ass because he can't beat me with his mind.

lol, he does turn to that quite often. but i mean he probably (in reality) could take us both. but who cares?

Back to abortions and pitbulls and pistols......

Daddy D 11
02-23-2011, 01:07 AM
Yes, I'm okay with a doctor "ripping" out the baby. Because it is legal.

DDBooger
02-23-2011, 01:07 AM
1. I think we all know this. It's a moot point, so just because it's dependent on the mother she can kill it? If she doesn't want it, she has to carry it to term and raise it. It's her choice.

2. I don't see what the welfare has to do with anything? Their are a lot of people who can't have a baby of their own and adopt. Because most people who support banning abortion also strip the ability for poor mothers to receive assistance.

3. You said since the fetus doesn't have the mental capacity to make the decision, then the mother can. No sir, I did not state that. BC1 asked about the baby's choice. I said the baby doesn't know what a choice is.

Why not a 1 month old? Why don't you think about it's welfare now? Because it is now dependent on a person, not the person carrying it to term. I'll give you this, your questions are better now that they're not facetious. You raise good points. At what term is it it TOO MUCH. 3rd Trimester I have some problems with as well. I have a lot of moral problems with that. I have to balance out the rights of that woman to choose. It's difficult emerson. This isn't a liberal or conservative thing as these debates cut across a lot of lines.

4. Ok, ya, I try that sry I usually type w/o thinking. lol. Seeing these questions in comparison to the others, I could make my point.

DDBooger
02-23-2011, 01:09 AM
Yes, I'm okay with a doctor "ripping" out the baby. Because it is legal. baby ripper!:eek:

;)

SintonFan
02-23-2011, 01:09 AM
haha seriously? you plugged yourself in there? Sounds like advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage (Me, myself and Irene) ;)

Actually surprised you thought that.

*sigh*
A touch of narcissism maybe. But not un-justified considering tonight's conversation.
Rage? really.. you saw that?
lol
We need to have that beer...
Then we can be delu-narci-schizo, together.:cool: :)

DDBooger
02-23-2011, 01:10 AM
*sigh*
A touch of narcissism maybe. But not un-justified considering tonight's conversation.
Rage? really.. you saw that?
lol
We need to have that beer...
Then we can be delu-narci-schizo, together.:cool: :) haha it was a joke SF. I've been dying to watch that movie again and that came to mind.

SintonFan
02-23-2011, 01:11 AM
haha it was a joke SF. I've been dying to watch that movie again and that came to mind.

I have a hard time knowing when you joke sometimes, but then again with our history...:thinking:

Gni...

DDBooger
02-23-2011, 01:11 AM
I have a hard time knowing when you joke sometimes, but then again with our history...:thinking:

Gni... night

Daddy D 11
02-23-2011, 01:13 AM
jeez guys, all these hot topic threads have completely distracted me from studying for my midterms that i have next thursday... i've barely gotten any studying in

SintonFan
02-23-2011, 01:15 AM
hot pockets are the devil...

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

DDBooger
02-23-2011, 01:15 AM
jeez guys, all these hot topic threads have completely distracted me from studying for my midterms that i have next thursday... i've barely gotten any studying in I actually didn't have much to do tonight and instead of watching a movie or heading over to Tulsa to hang out with my lady, I exchanged with these bunch of jokers! lol :D

BaseballUmp
02-23-2011, 01:16 AM
jeez guys, all these hot topic threads have completely distracted me from studying for my midterms that i have next thursday... i've barely gotten any studying in

Next Thursday? That means you have a week before you need to start studying

DDBooger
02-23-2011, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Next Thursday? That means you have a week before you need to start studying haha If he's pre-law, he should start now. QUIT promoting bad study habits! :mad:

navscanmaster
02-23-2011, 01:20 AM

Between this and TexAgs my wife is about to kill me. Night all.

Daddy D 11
02-23-2011, 01:23 AM
lol i gotta keep my 3.7 dawg

you fellas stay trill, im out

Daddy D 11
02-23-2011, 01:23 AM
Between this and TexAgs my wife is about to kill me. Night all.

my girl always yells when i get on here too lol

garciap77
02-23-2011, 08:31 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Black_Magic
02-23-2011, 10:39 AM
Yep Rodeo Bulls are next then what..... What we need is legeislators worrying about something to rescue our economy they messed up instead or regulating what type of dog we can or can't have. THATS RIGHT!!! Tell those legislators that we dont want to be protected from dangerous dogs, but we need them to look after our pocket books! People die all the time its just a fact of life....:rolleyes: Our checkbook is what we are concerned about not people .

Ranger Mom
02-23-2011, 10:39 AM
This thread has gone way off track.....

Good Bye!!