PDA

View Full Version : UTSA/UT 3a starters

XMan
02-19-2011, 06:46 PM
Jordan Langley, a Sealy product was the opening day starting pitcher for UTSA. He went 4 innings against ULM and received a no decision. Also, Felts from Orangefield was the starting catcher for UT last night. He had a really good day at the plate. Congrats to all those 3a baseballers playing at the next level.

VWG
02-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by XMan
Jordan Langley, a Sealy product was the opening day starting pitcher for UTSA. He went 4 innings against ULM and received a no decision. Also, Felts from Orangefield was the starting catcher for UT last night. He had a really good day at the plate. Congrats to all those 3a baseballers playing at the next level.

You think Marlow will get any playing time this year at A&M?

XMan
02-20-2011, 03:34 PM
I dont know, we shall see. I know the Ags have jr SS that has started for 2 years. (smith) Dont know what they have at 2nd. You would think Marlow would get at least a little pt during some mid week games or 2nd games of double headers. In college baseball, not playing as a freshman and redshirting is pretty much the same as being cut unless you are hurt, so I dont see that happening to him. Regardless, I wish him, all the 3a representatives and all college baseball players in general the best of luck.

XMan
02-21-2011, 07:11 AM
Marlow got into the game on Sun. He played some outfield and got 1 ab. (strikeout)

Red Bull
02-21-2011, 08:52 AM
Marlow is #5 outfielder at this time.

Does anyone know where his brother Brooks is headed to next year?

baseballcoach13
02-21-2011, 12:06 PM
I think he signed with UT