was released by the Indianapolis Colts today

Emerson1
02-18-2011, 05:21 PM
Never understood the hype with him.

Bullaholic
02-18-2011, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Never understood the hype with him.

IMO, healthy and in his prime---see Troy Polamalu---Sanders was at one time to the Colts defense what Polamalu is currently to the Steelers.

Saggy Aggie
02-18-2011, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Never understood the hype with him. Afc defensive poty?

Phil C
02-18-2011, 05:48 PM
:eek: :confused: :( :mad:

Sweetwater Red
02-18-2011, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
IMO, healthy and in his prime---see Troy Polamalu---Sanders was at one time to the Colts defense what Polamalu is currently to the Steelers.

A defensive liablity in pass coverage? :thinking:

hornetsrule
02-18-2011, 09:53 PM
Sorry ... still haven't figured out the hype with Polamalu myself ... btw how many tackles, interceptions, etc. etc. did that defensive MVP have in the Super Bowl or the season for that matter?

coach
02-19-2011, 02:50 PM
I love how this guy plays the game. He was one of the main reasons the Colts won the Super Bowl. I hope Dallas looks into signing him.

Saggy Aggie
02-19-2011, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by hornetsrule
Sorry ... still haven't figured out the hype with Polamalu myself ... btw how many tackles, interceptions, etc. etc. did that defensive MVP have in the Super Bowl or the season for that matter? Sanders did have an int in the super bowl, no? Fact is, colts were a much better team when he was on the field.

DavidWooderson
02-19-2011, 11:08 PM
Bob Sanders is a hoss. He's not that big, but he's very good player WHEN healthy.

I think it'd be a good look for the Cowboys. Hell I'll take a 75 to 80% healthy Bob Sanders over an Alan Ball or Gerald Sensabaugh any day of the week.

BUT Cowboys can't look at or sign anyone until the CBA stuff gets worked out.

bobcat1
02-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by DavidWooderson
Bob Sanders is a hoss. He's not that big, but he's very good player WHEN healthy.

I think it'd be a good look for the Cowboys. Hell I'll take a 75 to 80% healthy Bob Sanders over an Alan Ball or Gerald Sensabaugh any day of the week.

BUT Cowboys can't look at or sign anyone until the CBA stuff gets worked out. +1 He is a football player. Ball and Sensabaugh are just playing football.