PDA

View Full Version : Who cares about finding oil on your property? I'm rich!

SintonFan
02-18-2011, 10:24 AM
Check out the email I just received this morning:

Hello,

I am Mr. Kelly Khumalo, in my findings shows that your surname matches my late client. I will like to present you for the claim of his funds totaling $5.7m. On the 24th of Jan 2005, my client, and their children were involved in a boat mishap.

All occupants of the boat unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to search through with his name which motivated me to contact you, to locate any member of his family hence. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$5.7Million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank. The Bank has issued me (as my late client's personal banker) a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over Two years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. My contact number +27730426667 or forward your telephone/cell so I can contact you If you are interested

Best regards,
Mr. Kelly Khumalo

I am rich! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Blastoderm55
02-18-2011, 10:27 AM
Sweet! Have you called that number yet? :D

SintonFan
02-18-2011, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Sweet! Have you called that number yet? :D

Crap!

NO ONE TRY THAT NUMBER!!!!

THAT MONEY IS MINE!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Phil C
02-18-2011, 10:50 AM
Congratulations! Don't spend all that money in one place. Good news indeed!

waterboy
02-18-2011, 10:56 AM
:thinking: ....a scam.....maybe?:thinking: Like has been said before, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.:doh:

Ernest T Bass
02-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
:thinking: ....a scam.....maybe?:thinking: Like has been said before, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.:doh:

But not this time. This is for real!

BwdLion73
02-18-2011, 11:01 AM
I'm sure your joking....If not send me $599.00 to cover the cost of finishing this transaction and I will forward you the 5 million.

:thinking: :D :D :D

BwdLion73
02-18-2011, 11:02 AM
....just leave in in a shoe box near the pay phone at the BROWNWOOD Whataburger....

lulu
02-18-2011, 11:03 AM
SCAM ALERT

Blastoderm55
02-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by waterboy

Lie! He has the same last name as the benefactor!

CenTexSports
02-18-2011, 12:06 PM
It is real. I am waiting on my money to be transfered now. It has only cost me $4350 and that isn't much to get my $12,000,000.

I am hoping they transfer it to me by July so I can afford to go into teaching in the fall.

I also had to covert to Islam because the family that was killed was Islamic and they had to give it to an Islamic person.

44INAROW
02-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
....just leave in in a shoe box near the pay phone at the BROWNWOOD Whataburger....
I think the Early Whataburger would be better :)

SintonFan_inAustin
02-18-2011, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
It is real. I am waiting on my money to be transfered now. It has only cost me $4350 and that isn't much to get my $12,000,000.

I am hoping they transfer it to me by July so I can afford to go into teaching in the fall.

I also had to covert to Islam because the family that was killed was Islamic and they had to give it to an Islamic person. :( i actually know somebody that did but dont know if they recieved it :doh:

havent heard from them in a while!

Blastoderm55
02-18-2011, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
:( i actually know somebody that did but dont know if they recieved it :doh:

havent heard from them in a while!

They're probably living it up like fat rats! I can't wait until I finally receive my winning email! :D

garciap77
02-18-2011, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Crap!

NO ONE TRY THAT NUMBER!!!!

THAT MONEY IS MINE!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Can you use some of that money help out our teachers?:D

;)

garciap77
02-18-2011, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I think the Early Whataburger would be better :)

I can't believe BwdLion73 still thinks Brownwood has a Whataburger!:D

:p

;)

BaseballUmp
02-18-2011, 12:30 PM
Sorry for the loss of your unnamed unknown family members:(