PDA

View Full Version : The Booger Bandit has struck again!

Cam
02-16-2011, 04:59 PM
Ok, this is a disgusting subject. But one we've all been confronted with I'm sure. We've got a problem at work with an unidentified fellow who insists on wiping his gynormous boogers on the ends/sides of the toilet paper roll! So naturally, no one wants to use that roll. And today, while standing at the urinal, I'm lookin' down at Yukon Cornelius when something told me to look up. Right at eye level at my 10 o'clock, was this nasty greenie on the wall. :eek: For a second there, thought it was moving!....that SOB is now getting bolder and expanding his snotizons..How can we catch em and stop this madness? :doh: And how is your lovely day going?

BaseballUmp
02-16-2011, 05:00 PM
Yukon Cornelius...classic

Saggy Aggie
02-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Lmao @ this thread

griff
02-16-2011, 10:28 PM
The next time you're huddled up with the guys at work, ask them if they've seen the movie "Revenge of the Nerds - Nerds in Paradise." Remember the scene when "Booger" meets the Chinese elder who catches his own loogies...then identifies him as "Master!" Well, if any of your work crew remembers this AND shows enthusiasm, you've found the Booger Bandit.

Farmersfan
02-17-2011, 09:20 AM
DNA tests?

Color coded dyes in their sinus spray?

Hidden booger cams?

booger sniffing blood hound?

secretly do a before and after check when anyone uses the restroom? (if you have the skills you can do a secret before and after nostril check which would be even more telling-get pictures if you can)

booger polygraph test?

Cam
02-17-2011, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
DNA tests?

Color coded dyes in their sinus spray?

Hidden booger cams?

booger sniffing blood hound?

secretly do a before and after check when anyone uses the restroom? (if you have the skills you can do a secret before and after nostril check which would be even more telling-get pictures if you can)

booger polygraph test?

you're hired!

Cam
02-17-2011, 03:30 PM
Well, it's still there...the booger at the urinal wall that is..Even the janitors won't touch it.....maybe they tried and it snapped at em'!!!:mad:

crzyjournalist03
02-17-2011, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Well, it's still there...the booger at the urinal wall that is..Even the janitors won't touch it.....maybe they tried and it snapped at em'!!!:mad:

in college my friends and I were concerned with how often the cafeterias were really being cleaned beyond the floors being vacuumed and the tables run over with a washcloth, so we once took some food item (can't remember what it was, but I think it was like a piece of fried zucchini or something along those lines) and set it on a window seal next to a table we ate at regularly.

It was there for the rest of the semester.

turbostud
02-17-2011, 07:21 PM
This reminds me of when I was in the military and we had a phantom who would leave brown steaks all inside the toilet after taking a dump. We called him "Picasso" The Porcelain Artist.

crzyjournalist03
02-18-2011, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
This reminds me of when I was in the military and we had a phantom who would leave brown steaks all inside the toilet after taking a dump. We called him "Picasso" The Porcelain Artist.

were the steaks edible?

I'd really appreciate going into a stall and finding someone left a bunch of steaks in there for me.

turbostud
02-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
were the steaks edible?

I'd really appreciate going into a stall and finding someone left a bunch of steaks in there for me.

oops streaks.....:D

rockdale80
02-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
were the steaks edible?

I have a brown steak for ya....

turbostud
02-20-2011, 10:28 AM
:D