PDA

View Full Version : Cartoons

Gsquared
02-16-2011, 02:39 PM
Have you ever noticed that when someone sleepwalks in cartoons, they have thier arms straight out in front of them while they are sleep walking but someone who sleepwalks in real life never has thier arms straight out like that?

Sweetwater Red
02-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Have you ever noticed that when someone sleepwalks in cartoons, they have thier arms straight out in front of them while they are sleep walking but someone who sleepwalks in real life never has thier arms straight out like that?

Watching cartoons at work again? :doh:

Gsquared
02-17-2011, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Watching cartoons at work again? :doh:
Yeah but only a few hours a day now.

PPHSfan
02-17-2011, 07:26 AM
Y'all should see what is stuck straight out in front of G2 when HE sleepwalks. It's truly a scary sight.

crzyjournalist03
02-17-2011, 10:01 AM
I'm always amused how the characters in cartoons all live in houses with round halls. During chase scenes, they'll pass the same lamp and door about a dozen times.

Ernest T Bass
02-17-2011, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I'm always amused how the characters in cartoons all live in houses with round halls. During chase scenes, they'll pass the same lamp and door about a dozen times.

They don't build'em like they used to.

NastySlot
02-17-2011, 10:07 AM
or how about anvils falling on heads.....dynomite exploding in hands.....amazing.

Cam
02-17-2011, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

I've never noticed! dang, you a detective or something? Nice observation. The one that gets me is why all cartoon characters (like Simpsons) are missing a finger?