PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday joke

nobogey72
02-15-2011, 03:52 PM
A little boy sat down on a park bench with a brown bag that had 6 candy bars in it. He sat there and ate all 6 of them. This old man saw him do it and walked up to him and said, "Little boy, don't you know that its not healthy to eat that much sugar?" The little boy said "I've got a great-granddad that lived to be 107 yrs old." The old man said, "He lived to be 107 by eating alot of candy bars?" The little boy said, "No, he lived to be 107 by minding his own damn business!"

bobcat1
02-15-2011, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
A little boy sat down on a park bench with a brown bag that had 6 candy bars in it. He sat there and ate all 6 of them. This old man saw him do it and walked up to him and said, "Little boy, don't you know that its not healthy to eat that much sugar?" The little boy said "I've got a great-granddad that lived to be 107 yrs old." The old man said, "He lived to be 107 by eating alot of candy bars?" The little boy said, "No, he lived to be 107 by minding his own damn business!" :clap: :clap: :clap:

44INAROW
02-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
A little boy sat down on a park bench with a brown bag that had 6 candy bars in it. He sat there and ate all 6 of them. This old man saw him do it and walked up to him and said, "Little boy, don't you know that its not healthy to eat that much sugar?" The little boy said "I've got a great-granddad that lived to be 107 yrs old." The old man said, "He lived to be 107 by eating alot of candy bars?" The little boy said, "No, he lived to be 107 by minding his own damn business!"
That's greatness........... I am going to send this one on!!

Phil C
02-15-2011, 04:18 PM
:D :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Innocent

A policemen saw a little boy of about 7 crying at the bus stop. The passengers got off the bus and then all of a sudden the little boy started crying and thinking something was wrong asked the little boy "Why are you crying?"

The little boy pointed to a man who had got off the bus and was now walking down the street and in between sobs said "Because that man didn't fall down when he got off the bus."

:)