PDA

View Full Version : Allison named AD/HC @ Robinson

44 Magnum
02-15-2011, 11:57 AM
Robinson ISD has named Tommy Allison from Jacksboro as it's new AD/HFC. The school board will officially hire him on Friday and he will start his duties on Monday, February 28th.

bobcat1
02-15-2011, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by 44 Magnum
Robinson ISD has named Tommy Allison from Jacksboro as it's new AD/HFC. The school board will officially hire him on Friday and he will start his duties on Monday, February 28th. 44 is that you?:thinking:

44INAROW
02-15-2011, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
44 is that you?:thinking:

LOL Mr Magnum to you :D

44 Magnum
02-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Don't get on here too often! Not much to say these days. Not coaching & no kids in school, so no need to talk trash.

bobcat1
02-15-2011, 07:08 PM
;)

44 Magnum
02-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Just love the "Duke"!

coach
02-15-2011, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by 44 Magnum
Robinson ISD has named Tommy Allison from Jacksboro as it's new AD/HFC. The school board will officially hire him on Friday and he will start his duties on Monday, February 28th.

Great Hire

BaseballUmp
02-15-2011, 09:06 PM
Bryan Baize would have been better though. I hear he's an up and coming coach with great potential. Prolly a state title in the first 2-3 years.

Just what I heard

Ernest T Bass
02-15-2011, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Bryan Baize would have been better though. I hear he's an up and coming coach with great potential. Prolly a state title in the first 2-3 years.

Just what I heard

The UIL doesn't sanction the stuff he's good at.

Rabid Cougar
02-15-2011, 10:06 PM
Was pulling for Brad Talbert

VWG
02-15-2011, 10:19 PM
One and done in Jacksboro.

Ernest T Bass
02-15-2011, 10:28 PM
Dont know Tommy, but anytime someone's able to escape from Jack County, America, Im happy for'em.

44 Magnum
02-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Coach Talbert is a quality individual and a good coach. Robinson had several coaches that interviewed for the job that would have been considered "good hires" for the job and Brad was one of those coaches.

44 Magnum
02-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Robinson ISD school board will meet tomorrow morning at 8:30 to approve the hiring of Allison as their athletic director and head football coach. The transition period will be interesting to say the least especially with one of the finalist (Talbert) currently on staff. Talbert is a good coach and I hope they find a way to keep him in the district.

GreenMonster
02-17-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by coach
Great Hire

He bailed awful quick on Jacksboro. They are rebuilding a little bit but the freshman, gonna be soph, class is solid from all reports. I wasn't terribly impressed with the product he had this past season. I know he had a ton of success at Cayuga, but anyone could win with the stud he had toting the mail. I'm wondering if he's one of those 'good coaches so long as he has talent' kind of guys. I don't mean that as being derogatory even though it sounds bad, but some people can't make chickens out of chicken poop. Others can't get their chickens to strut like a rooster. I think Allison can get his chickens to strut he just can't make chickens. I hope that makes sense, :D .

Ernest T Bass
02-17-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
He bailed awful quick on Jacksboro. They are rebuilding a little bit but the freshman, gonna be soph, class is solid from all reports. I wasn't terribly impressed with the product he had this past season. I know he had a ton of success at Cayuga, but anyone could win with the stud he had toting the mail. I'm wondering if he's one of those 'good coaches so long as he has talent' kind of guys. I don't mean that as being derogatory even though it sounds bad, but some people can't make chickens out of chicken poop. Others can't get their chickens to strut like a rooster. I think Allison can get his chickens to strut he just can't make chickens. I hope that makes sense, :D .

4th HC for Jacksboro in the last 6 years. Just sayin'

GreenMonster
02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
4th HC for Jacksboro in the last 6 years. Just sayin' And that's with Brandon Brown (great guy by the way) having a 3 year run prior to Allison.