PDA

View Full Version : Just Finished Listening to KMAG YOYO

PPHSfan
02-15-2011, 01:08 AM
Couldn't wait til morning. Downloaded on iTunes.

AWESOME!!!

That is all.

carter08
02-15-2011, 02:35 AM
Hayes is playing Summer Fest in Houston June 4th and 5th.

I can't link the lineup here because some of the band names include profanity, but it includes Weezer, Ween, Junior Brown, and a bunch of bands you have never heard of and would probably not like.

PPHSfan
02-15-2011, 07:49 PM
"I'm like James Brown, only white and taller...." :D

Sweetwater Red
02-15-2011, 08:58 PM
I have a question. Who is Gary P. Nunn? In my effort to explore live music venues, I ended
up in Luckenbach this passed weekend. We got there early and he wasn't scheduled to
perform until later that night and we ended up leaving beforehand. I'm just wondering what
I might have missed.

Ernest T Bass
02-15-2011, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I have a question. Who is Gary P. Nunn? In my effort to explore live music venues, I ended
up in Luckenbach this passed weekend. We got there early and he wasn't scheduled to
perform until later that night and we ended up leaving beforehand. I'm just wondering what
I might have missed.

You missed an awesome live show. I wouldn't buy any of his CDs, but his live show is a ton of fun!

Sweetwater Red
02-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
You missed an awesome live show. I wouldn't buy any of his CDs, but his live show is a ton of fun!

I figured as much. I knew I should've put my foot down when she wanted to leave. :mad:

Old LB
02-15-2011, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I might have missed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKyqKlkylS4

SintonFan
02-15-2011, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Couldn't wait til morning. Downloaded on iTunes.

AWESOME!!!

That is all.

Cool!
Send the digital copy to my email address. You know, cuz we go waaay back.:)