PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Joke

Phil C
02-14-2011, 05:46 PM
Two workers (Roy and Sam) are taking a mid morning break on Valentine's Day. Roy is anxious to see his girlfriend and the conversation is as follows."

Roy: "I sure do love my Honey and can't wait to see her. I'd climb the highest mountain, walk through the longest desert and swim through a river of alligators to see her."

Sam: "That true love. Are you going to see her tonight?"

Roy: "If it don't rain."

:D

AP Panther Fan
02-14-2011, 05:52 PM
*deep sigh*

Happy Valentine's Day Godfather!:)

AP Panther Fan
02-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Jim asked his friend, Tony, whether he had bought his wife anything for Valentine's Day.

'Yes,' came the answer from Tony who was a bit of a chauvinist, 'I've bought her a belt and a bag.'

'That was very kind of you,' Jim added, 'I hope she appreciated the thought.'

Tony smiled as he replied, 'So do I, and hopefully the vacuum cleaner will work better now.'

Bullaholic
02-14-2011, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Jim asked his friend, Tony, whether he had bought his wife anything for Valentine's Day.

'Yes,' came the answer from Tony who was a bit of a chauvinist, 'I've bought her a belt and a bag.'

'That was very kind of you,' Jim added, 'I hope she appreciated the thought.'

Tony smiled as he replied, 'So do I, and hopefully the vacuum cleaner will work better now.'

What's a vacuum cleaner? :D

AP Panther Fan
02-14-2011, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Ask Jason's wife, I'm sure she is thrilled.

What's a man's idea of helping with the housework?
Lifting his leg so you can vacuum

Sweetwater Red
02-14-2011, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

It's something that I can use all day. But, if someone else is vacuuming, I have to leave the house
because of the noise. Is that weird? :thinking: :D

XtremeCouture
02-14-2011, 07:25 PM
no you have control over the annoyance so it doesn't bother you knowing you can stop it as opposed to someone else doing and having to just deal with it.