PDA

View Full Version : Directions to Round Rock

Brahma73
11-26-2003, 11:44 AM
Anybody have detailed directions from Bellville to the new Round Rock Stadium?

LH Panther Mom
11-26-2003, 11:49 AM
LH Panther Mom:

BrahmaMom:
I will be cooking dinner for two pre-teen boys, two college football players, my husband, my dad, and a special guy who hangs around. That's a lot of testosterone and a lot of food we're talking about (see, 22, I am still using my own math). Then, heading to Round Rock, if someone will post directions to the fancy new stadium!BrahmaMom - what route are you taking toward Austin? Are you taking 290 from Brenham? If so, when you get to I35, go North and take the 620 exit, going west. A few miles down (sorry, I've never done the mileage), you'll come to the Parmer Lane exit. Take that, head North and the new RR stadium is on your left about 1/2-1 mile.It's not super-detailed, but it'll get you there.

Bull's-eye
11-26-2003, 11:55 AM
Try going to www.texasbob.com/football (http://www.texasbob.com/football)
Find Round Rock stadium and you can do a map from your area to Round Rock. This is a great site for most of the texas high school stadiums. There is also a web page for the RR stadium, that has info and a picture. This is a great looking stadium.

<small>[ November 26, 2003, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Bull's-eye ]</small>

BrahmaMom
11-26-2003, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the directions, guys. I'm better with the written word than the maps, but I'll print out both. Can't wait!!!!!!

Bull's-eye
11-26-2003, 02:32 PM
Hey BrahmaMom, did you get a chance, to view the pictures of the stadium? All the fans and players are in for a special treat!

BrahmaMom
11-26-2003, 06:27 PM
Whoa, Bull's Eye, what a stadium!!! I know a water boy that will be in hog heaven down there on the field! Ya know what, though, I still love our Pasture!

the tigers are back
11-27-2003, 10:37 AM
I'm just wondering now is this the football stadium is close to the other stadium where bellville played Bandera last year.I got the map from written down on paper is that direction the only way to go or can you cut off on another path.I remember last year i didn't go all the way in to Austin i cut off on parmer dr. and went up on the back side of 35 and got up on 35 for about a few miles or so and then exit to the right.I think then i took a left under 35 and just a few miles or so was the stadium on my left,but they say this is not the same stadium.I need some feed back from ya'll bulls,because i'm sure that ya'll know exactly where it is;so when ya get through with the turkey could you enlighten me on the directions.Thanks! :D

BrahmaMom
11-27-2003, 03:56 PM
Read previous posts for written directions and a web site with a map and visual aids. Hope we have some Tiger fans cheering Austin County on. It's a long drive, hope it will be quite a show!

LH Panther Mom
11-29-2003, 08:26 AM
Hope it's not too late, but this is a brand new stadium, just opened in September this year.

BrahmaMom
11-29-2003, 12:50 PM
Quite a facility. My 7th grader said it cost more than Bellville's bond proposal for a new high school! No wonder we were all enthralled with the Jumbotron. Last week at Aldine, a man at the gate asked for my purse. I told him "No" thinking he was a polite thief. He said "I need your purse" and I said "So do I". He said "I won't look in it" and I said "No,you won't". Finally he pointed to the metal detectors we had to go through and said "I need to hold your purse for you, I'll give it right back". I was a tad embarrassed, but glad I live in Bellville where I know the firemen who direct parking at the Pasture and ask how I am when I get out. Too many new-fangled things distract this BrahmaMom!