PDA

View Full Version : Is everyone still alive?

Chief Woodman
02-10-2011, 03:27 PM
WOW. It has been awhile. Moved to Fort Worth, live in an airplane Hangar...spend alot of time in the Caribbean or flying around. Also spending many hours on my 41' Chris Craft 410 Commander. But enough about me..... How are all of my old friends? (I mean that in the nicest manner possible, not refering to age at all)

Old Dog
02-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Sure good to see your name pop up on here. Are you gona be around for a while; hope so!

Ranger Mom
02-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman
WOW. It has been awhile. Moved to Fort Worth, live in an airplane Hangar...spend alot of time in the Caribbean or flying around. Also spending many hours on my 41' Chris Craft 410 Commander. But enough about me..... How are all of my old friends? (I mean that in the nicest manner possible, not refering to age at all)

Have we ever discussed that my step sister used to live in an airplane hanger in Justin????

SintonFan
02-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman

Good to see you here Chief!:cool:

SA Girl16
02-25-2011, 09:18 PM
I don't know you, but Welcome Back!

Cameron Crazy
02-27-2011, 02:36 PM
I was wondering the same thing, i haven't been around much at all the past couple years. But, I think I might be back. Just maybe. :D

Mace Griffin
03-10-2011, 11:14 PM
I feel the same way been awhile since ole Mace has strolled these boards.