PDA

View Full Version : Middle East Football!

Cam
02-07-2011, 02:02 PM
All this scary talk about the Middle East.....I'm stayin' out of that...I think we should introduce the game of football to the Middle East. Might help vent the anger some..Can you imagine the rivalries? You could have teams like: The Camels, The Sandstorm, The Mummies, The Infidel-Killers, Scorpions, Vultures, The AK-47'ers, The Bombers, Cobras, Flying Carpets, The RPG'ers, and a team from Israel, The Circumsnippers, etc. (any other good ones ya'll can think of?) Man, the logos/uniforms would be awesome! Not only that, if they played on sand fields them boys would have some serious leg tone! Maybe the next influx of NFL'ers to compete with those giant Samoans....
Just kiddin...love ya'll....:D

Ernest T Bass
02-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Maybe the next influx of NFL'ers to compete with those giant Samoans....

No.

Cam
02-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
No.

What's matter? Don't you like Samoans?

Ernest T Bass
02-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Cam
What's matter? Don't you like Samoans?

Ive coached some Arab kids. That ain't happenin'.

Cam
02-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Ive coached some Arab kids. That ain't happenin'.

Cam
02-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Yea, I guess I hear you, I saw the jumping jack video too....lol....but I am curious, what did you coach them in?..

Gsquared
02-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Tom Bean had a pretty good Arab QB a few years ago. On the same team as that stud tail back they had

Ernest T Bass
02-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Cam

Football. Just had a few. When they had to sit out at some practices due to fasting during Ramadan, it didn't hurt my feelings.
But, we also had Jews and Christians on the same team without a single problem, so you may be onto something there. Could the Gaza Strip Gophers save humanity?

Gsquared
02-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Football. Just had a few. When they had to sit out at some practices due to fasting during Ramadan, it didn't hurt my feelings.
But, we also had Jews and Christians on the same team without a single problem, so you may be onto something there. Could the Gaza Strip Gophers save humanity?
I bet the Gaza Strip Gophers have a hard time finding someone to let them use thier field for games.

DDBooger
02-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Scandinavians are the next Samoans. lol Big SOBs.

Cam
02-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Tom Bean had a pretty good Arab QB a few years ago. On the same team as that stud tail back they had

Holy cow...Tom Bean...I had forgotten about that town. Last time I was there I was lookin' at buying a truck bed from a good ol boy. But, when I showed up at his property, he did a no-show on me....and yes, he did call himself Bubba. That dude had a ton of classic car bodies sittin' around wastin' away....

Rabid Cougar
02-07-2011, 02:39 PM
I've seen the places that those Arab kids play thier "football". It is as hard as concrete and mostly with open sewers and or trash piles nearby.

Pretty interesing to watch them practice. No different than watching LL baseball or peewee football here. The only difference is that those kids walk or ride bikes to practice.

I got some of the Arab engineers to throw a football around. They throw like they are throwing rocks, no pun intended. But if you ask them to kick a soccer ball, they can do things with those that blow your mind.