PDA

View Full Version : Great Story on Sam and Grahm Harrell

coach
02-04-2011, 01:12 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/columns/story?columnist=macmahon_tim&id=6088507

PPHSfan
02-04-2011, 01:28 PM
I wish I could get the vision of Harrell throwing his helmet at the bench (playoff game, Texas Stadium) out of my mind. I know he is a competitor but he is also a tremendous hot headed narcissist.

Ernest T Bass
02-04-2011, 01:50 PM
He had to grow up a little after high school.

nobogey72
02-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I wish I could get the vision of Harrell throwing his helmet at the bench (playoff game, Texas Stadium) out of my mind. I know he is a competitor but he is also a tremendous hot headed narcissist.

Damn man!!! That's quite a vicious response to a positive article. Did he date your sister or something?

:confused: :confused:

PPHSfan
02-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Damn man!!! That's quite a vicious response to a positive article. Did he date your sister or something?

:confused: :confused:

Im just stating a fact. I'm not sure about if he dated my sister. I wouldn't hold that against him. Unless he threw something at her, like he did his team-mates. I love his competitive nature. But I have a hard time forgiving tantrums.

LoboesWT
02-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Great Article. Hope his Father continues to improve.

Gsquared
02-04-2011, 01:58 PM
Im just stating a fact. I'm not sure about if he dated my sister. I wouldn't hold that against him. Unless he threw something at her, like he did his team-mates. I love his competitive nature. But I have a hard time forgiving tantrums.
Oh here we go again. It wasnt a tantrum, I was just a bit upset. You gotta agree, the mayonaise and bloody panties were a bit much

PPHSfan
02-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Oh here we go again. It wasnt a tantrum, I was just a bit upset. You gotta agree, the mayonaise and bloody panties were a bit much

It was a little over the top, but you acted like I cancelled your World of Warcraft account.

PPHSfan
02-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Remember this GG? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

Gsquared
02-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Remember this GG? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&feature=youtube_gdata_player)
Ughhh youtube is filtered here at work :(

PPHSfan
02-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Ughhh youtube is filtered here at work :(

I know you remember. And YouTube works on your iPhone.

Ranger Mom
02-04-2011, 03:55 PM

Did you ever find your sister??

bigwood33
02-04-2011, 03:57 PM
I don't know Graham and I would bet that you don't either. I would doubt that your antectdotal observation of him gives you any real perspective of him and how he may have matured as a young adult. I would doubt that he is a narcissist.