PDA

View Full Version : Bellville's Emmanual Sanders #88 Pittsburg Steelers.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Good luck to 3a Sanders, a rookie playing his first year in the NFL and in the SuperBowl! Bellville Fans are rooting for You and the Steelers!

Bull's-eye
02-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Good luck to Sanders! Your friends in Sugar Land are very proud of you and want you to get that ring. :)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2011, 10:39 PM
Anyone see the interview with Deon Sanders and Sanders?

MJMbrahmas10
02-05-2011, 04:25 AM
I haven't. I would like to

zebrablue2
02-05-2011, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Anyone see the interview with Deon Sanders and Sanders?

Post it please! Good luck to Manny!!!

Old Tiger
02-05-2011, 09:32 AM
Got to play against him...tackled him a few times(claim to fame?).

BrahmaMom
02-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Guess Madball grew up and now goes by Manny. Whatever, he has had a breakout season and Bellville is very proud of him. Talent and hard work with humility takes you places--way to go, Madball (I am just old school and old!)

Bull's-eye
02-06-2011, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
Guess Madball grew up and now goes by Manny. Whatever, he has had a breakout season and Bellville is very proud of him. Talent and hard work with humility takes you places--way to go, Madball (I am just old school and old!)

Emmanuel will always be our "Madball", but he has a new nickname. A group of the Steeler rookies are called "Young Money" and the E for Emmanuel got him his new nickname "EZ Money".

I couldn't find the Deion Sanders video, but here are a few others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhQzclsLQZI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STFp437drGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxBUPsiCGKI

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
02-06-2011, 07:28 PM
haha, showed him chunk his helmet down on the side line... thats not bellville football? :p

Rabid Cougar
02-06-2011, 07:34 PM
yea just hauled off on the cart.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Head Ref Walt Anderson comes from Bellville, not living here no more but son does. Come on Walt to many flags on Pitt!

Old Tiger
02-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
haha, showed him chunk his helmet down on the side line... thats not bellville football? :p Actually that is Bellville football.

MJMbrahmas10
02-07-2011, 12:09 AM
tough way to go out for madball. It seemed like he had a big role in the gameplan. good luck in the future

Bull's-eye
02-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Actually that is Bellville football.

Not exactly sure what you are implying?

Sanders was forced out of the Super Bowl due to an injury, I would expect most players to be upset. I know Emmanuel has worked very hard to make his dreams come true, seeing him leave on that cart, I felt his frustrations.

MJMbrahmas10
02-07-2011, 03:58 PM
I'm willing to bet he will use that as motivation to cone back next year even better and that he will work his tail off in the offseason to get bigger and stronger

Bull's-eye
02-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by MJMbrahmas10
I'm willing to bet he will use that as motivation to cone back next year even better and that he will work his tail off in the offseason to get bigger and stronger

:iagree:

OLE'BULL
02-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Not exactly sure what you are implying?

Sanders was forced out of the Super Bowl due to an injury, I would expect most players to be upset. I know Emmanuel has worked very hard to make his dreams come true, seeing him leave on that cart, I felt his frustrations.

Sadly enough I do know what he is implying. This past season we had a Brahma slam his helmet b/c of a penalty called on him (please correct me if I'm wrong). I was pretty disappointed when I saw that. :(

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
02-07-2011, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by OLE'BULL
Sadly enough I do know what he is implying. This past season we had a Brahma slam his helmet b/c of a penalty called on him (please correct me if I'm wrong). I was pretty disappointed when I saw that. :(

thats what i was talking about, no knock to the program.

Bull's-eye
02-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by OLE'BULL

Old Tiger was implying that was Bellville Football, I strongly disagree. Yes, this past season one player let his emotions take over, but this is not common practice with the Brahmas. Sanders wanted to help his his team win a Super Bowl, can't blame him for being upset about being injured. In fact, I like that fire & determination. Old Tiger was probably taking a jab at Bellville, his Tigers didn't fair to well against the Brahmas.

MJMbrahmas10
02-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Off subject: prayers please to senior Football player Jake Weibold. A horse fell On him and he was lifelighted. He is gonna be alright from what I heard

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Heard Emmanual had surgery today, and sould be back in Bellville soon. Sanders had a bone break in his foot during the 1st half of the superbowl.

zebrablue2
02-09-2011, 09:16 PM
My daughter emailed me at 3:40 this afternoon and said he was out of surgery. All went well(Jobow said), and he goes home tomorrow! I am so darn proud of that kid and the season he had. For a rookie, he flat kicked butt!