PDA

View Full Version : Pphs

Gsquared
02-04-2011, 11:04 AM
Would you ever eat sardines from Dollar General?

PPHSfan
02-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Would you ever eat sardines from Dollar General?

No. But remember that potted meat we got at the snack bar when we went to watch Jasper play? Whew that was some mean deviled ham.

Gsquared
02-04-2011, 11:27 AM
I remember that. Man, Jasper, what a drag.

Bullaholic
02-04-2011, 11:28 AM
I remember that. Man, Jasper, what a drag.

Folks in Jasper still know PPHSFan's license no. and truck, G2....:D

Gsquared
02-04-2011, 11:32 AM
Yes they do. Its cuz we went into that bar just outside Jasper, The Bloody Bucket, and he ordered a freakin Strawberry Daquri. :doh:

PPHSfan
02-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Yes they do. Its cuz we went into that bar just outside Jasper, The Bloody Bucket, and he ordered a freakin Strawberry Daquri. :doh:

Everything was fine until you told that big lumberjack looking dude that he could see my boobs for five dollars.

Bullaholic
02-04-2011, 11:36 AM

Well, there was that, and maybe the fact that PPHSFan said that Gilmer was gonna donkey stomp Jasper in the title game that year didn't help any either...:D

Gsquared
02-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Everything was fine until you told that big lumberjack looking dude that he could see my boobs for five dollars.
Well EXCUSE me for trying to help you be the first person in your family to be motor boated by a lumberjack!

Ernest T Bass
02-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Well EXCUSE me for trying to help you be the first person in your family to be motor boated by a lumberjack!

He wouldn't have been the first. Hell, it wouldn't have been the first time for him!

PPHSfan
02-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
He wouldn't have been the first. Hell, it wouldn't have been the first time for him!

Amateurs.

Gotta love em for tryin.

Gsquared
02-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Oh dang, PPHS must be livin a double life then! :eek:

Phantom Stang
02-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Amateurs.

Gotta love em for tryin.
So, does that mean the lumberjack's motorboating skills weren't to your liking?:thinking:

PPHSfan
02-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
So, does that mean the lumberjack's motorboating skills weren't to your liking?:thinking:

Nah, I was talking about ETB trying to add to a great story with his silly wit.

Gsquared
02-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Dont let him fool you, he liked it. Made us late for the game.

Phantom Stang
02-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Nah, I was talking about ETB trying to add to a great story with his silly wit.
Sure....;)

Saggy Aggie
02-04-2011, 04:57 PM
No. But remember that potted meat we got at the snack bar when we went to watch Jasper play? Whew that was some mean deviled ham. I used to have a 3adl name called "potted meat."

Good times