PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to the Superbowl or gonna tailgate down there?

Gsquared
02-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Im thinkin about it, just cuz my wife wants to but I dont want to deal with that mass of humanity on Sunday.

poisoned10
02-03-2011, 03:48 PM
NEGATIVE!

crzyjournalist03
02-03-2011, 04:07 PM
aren't they restricting tailgating to ticket holders only for the Super Bowl?

I thought that they had a lot of extra restrictions.

bobcat1
02-03-2011, 04:09 PM
We are tailgating at home. No DWI's that way.

poisoned10
02-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
We are tailgating at home. No DWI's that way.

:clap:

Gsquared
02-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
aren't they restricting tailgating to ticket holders only for the Super Bowl?

I thought that they had a lot of extra restrictions.
I have a buddy that has four tickets and we were going to go with him but not sure if I want to do that

poisoned10
02-03-2011, 04:23 PM
I looked up tickets on Stubhub the other day, just to see how much they were going for.

The cheapest ticket was over $2000 and it was a endzone, nose bleed seat.

There were some suites going for almost $290,000.

That's just insane.

bobcat1
02-03-2011, 04:29 PM
My big screen will be mighty nice for the game thanks to Verizon Fios. Replays, pause for the causes, fast forward through commercials when I get back. It can't be better at the game. Crowd going and coming. No Thanks!

garciap77
02-03-2011, 08:06 PM
My big screen will be mighty nice for the game thanks to Verizon Fios. Replays, pause for the causes, fast forward through commercials when I get back. It can't be better at the game. Crowd going and coming. No Thanks!

http://yoursmiles.org/gsmile/girls/g1213.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/g-girls.php?page=2)

skins4life
02-03-2011, 08:08 PM

:clap: :clap: :iagree:

coach
02-03-2011, 08:33 PM

fast forward through super bowl commercials?!?!? blasphemy!

Old LB
02-03-2011, 08:36 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gsquared
[B]Im thinkin about it, just cuz my wife wants to

OR " I am doing it because she said so" :thinking:

bobcat1
02-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by coach
fast forward through super bowl commercials?!?!? blasphemy! You have a point. Maybe I can fast forward through Troy "I know it all" Aikman and Joe "I'm a legend in my own mind" Buck's comments.

DavidWooderson
02-03-2011, 11:48 PM
I don't think you should go G2.....I hear they're not letting anyone bring in Nachos to eat at their tailgates. I was also reading that they will be arresting anyone wearing a speedo riding a stickhorse through the parking lot.

Gsquared
02-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by DavidWooderson
I don't think you should go G2.....I hear they're not letting anyone bring in Nachos to eat at their tailgates. I was also reading that they will be arresting anyone wearing a speedo riding a stickhorse through the parking lot.
No stickhorses? Thats just unamerican!

waterboy
02-04-2011, 10:14 AM
Definitely staying at home and watching on the big screen in high def with surround sound.:D The bathrooms are closer, and so are the beverages and eats, not to mention a WHOLE LOT cheaper!:D

garciap77
02-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Definitely staying at home and watching on the big screen in high def with surround sound.:D The bathrooms are closer, and so are the beverages and eats, not to mention a WHOLE LOT cheaper!:D

:iagree:

PPHSfan
02-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by DavidWooderson

GG sold his stick horse and gave his speedos to goodwill three years ago. Those guys you see nowadays are just posers. GG drives a Prius and rides around at the mall on his Segway. He does however still have a bike helmet.

DavidWooderson
02-04-2011, 12:12 PM
You also for got his wine tastings and martini parties with his new friends at Austin Ranch.