View Full Version : Pilot Point is open

DavidWooderson
02-03-2011, 03:11 PM
http://haysfreepress.com/archives/15547

orange machine
02-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by DavidWooderson
http://haysfreepress.com/archives/15547
Kinda makes me think there is nothing down the pipe for Pilot Point. Hopfully they will get a good coach and build off the success from the 09 season. I remember someone saying tgat the football numbers are dropping in Pilot Point? If I remember right they only had 55 kids out for football last year.

Ernest T Bass
02-03-2011, 04:54 PM
No surprise here. Heard some crazy stuff coming outta PP this year.

orange machine
02-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
No surprise here. Heard some crazy stuff coming outta PP this year.

Yeah something about a coach just walking off the field and throwing in the towel.

Ernest T Bass
02-03-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Yeah something about a coach just walking off the field and throwing in the towel.

Not quite what I heard...

orange machine
02-03-2011, 05:04 PM
I just wonder if Pilot Point as a town and school have lost the swagger they had back in the 80's, 90's and early 2000. Pilot Point players used to be some of the toughest meanest SOB's around and they won alot of games and made a few title games along with many deep runs in the playoffs. Seems like over the last 8 or so years they have just fallen and doesn't look to me as if football is the pride of the town anymore.

orange machine
02-03-2011, 05:09 PM
I'll say this when coach Jones was there they won alot of games, but he had them playing some dirty football. Pilot Point by far was the dirtiest bunch of players I've ever played against.

westcoast54
02-03-2011, 05:09 PM
I just wonder if Pilot Point as a town and school have lost the swagger they had back in the 80's, 90's and early 2000. Pilot Point players used to be some of the toughest meanest SOB's around and they won alot of games and made a few title games along with many deep runs in the playoffs. Seems like over the last 8 or so years they have just fallen and doesn't look to me as if football is the pride of the town anymore.

They just won a State Championship in 09!

Ernest T Bass
02-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Graduated a ton of talent. Jumped to 3a. Lack of success got the community against the program. HC turned against his assistants. Started firing guys in the middle of the season.
Just what I heard...

orange machine
02-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by westcoast54
They just won a State Championship in 09!

Yeah I get that, but they are not what they use to be. Back in the day they were making deep runs in the playoffs and whooping butt. Year and year out they were a force now they are just Avg. I'm just trying to figure out what happend to a program that was very strong and feared by many teams.

orange machine
02-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Graduated a ton of talent. Jumped to 3a. Lack of success got the community against the program. HC turned against his assistants. Started firing guys in the middle of the season.
Just what I heard...
I think you are onto something. I look at Celina's program and Pilot Points back in the 90's and early 2000 and both programs were about even. When Celina jumped to 3a they didn't have near the problem that Pilot Point is having. I think alot of that has to do with all the different coaches Pilot Point has had over the last 11 years. Where Celina's only coaching change came in 2001 with a coach that had been in Celina for 18 years already and was an understudy of GA.

westcoast54
02-03-2011, 05:41 PM
I think you are onto something. I look at Celina's program and Pilot Points back in the 90's and early 2000 and both programs were about even. When Celina jumped to 3a they didn't have near the problem that Pilot Point is having. I think alot of that has to do with all the different coaches Pilot Point has had over the last 11 years. Where Celina's only coaching change came in 2001 with a coach that had been in Celina for 18 years already and was an understudy of GA.

So, is there anyone on staff that will be promoted? What type of coach will they look for if they open it up?

Ernest T Bass
02-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Not hard to figure out why the lack of 3a success for PP. PP isn't getting the kinda growth that Celina has. They've been on thr bottom edge of 3a for almost 10 years now. They're still a AA community. Celina has grown exponentially as the metroplex has been creeping up on them for quite awhile. PP still looks the same as it did 10 years ago. They'll always be a power in AA, but the community is a long way from AAA.

Pick6
02-03-2011, 06:02 PM
doesn't look to me as if football is the pride of the town anymore.

Good for PP if they have other priorities in their little town. :clap: :clap:

orange machine
02-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Not hard to figure out why the lack of 3a success for PP. PP isn't getting the kinda growth that Celina has. They've been on thr bottom edge of 3a for almost 10 years now. They're still a AA community. Celina has grown exponentially as the metroplex has been creeping up on them for quite awhile. PP still looks the same as it did 10 years ago. They'll always be a power in AA, but the community is a long way from AAA.
While I agree with all this I still think it has alot to do with coaches coming and going.

DavidWooderson
02-03-2011, 11:44 PM
There's talent coming for PP, only thing is it's 3-4 years away in Junior High. 8th grade had a solid team with a S-T-U-D at QB and the 7th grade (well the A team at least) is STACKED and play very very very well together. They went 9-0 with Non-District wins over Celina (only PP team to beat Celina), 4A Little Elm and a 5A 8th grade B team out of Lewisville.

The issue in Pilot Point isn't the kids. It's the coaching staff....Well I take that back it's a couple of coaches on the coaching staff. The HC got a big head after winning state. He forgot about the 3,000yd 42 TD RB 2A player of the year and 1,600/1,600td 22/12 TD qb he had, along with a hellacious line and a stout defense. And then let's not forget about the one who is eat up with the worst case of little man syndrome I've ever seen that coaches the baseball team.

Yes the numbers were down at PP but it was because the AD wasn't an AD he was the football coach and that's all he cared about. You're right Orange, when JJ was in PP, we were damn good. We never won State (had the teams to do it several years 87, 90, 92, 95, 99, 00) just couldn't get over the hump. But the thing that set Jerry apart from the guys we've had lately is even though Jerry was the head football coach he also wanted best for the Athletic Department. PP won and went to the playoffs in every sport both boys and girls. He put good coaches in the right places they needed to be. Lonnie Scott and David West were great basketball coaches, Max Haskins and Kenny Calhoun were great baseball coaches and Rick Jones and Lenny Gray were great track coaches and it just happened that they were all great assistant football coaches too. PP had lightning in a bottle for a long time and there are many people in PP that took that for granted.

Winning state in football was awesome last year, but at the expense of every other sports program in the department it's not worth it.

There's one coach on the staff right now that I would give the reigns over to, not sure if he would want it or not and that's the O-Line coach Allen. The school can't do what it did the last two times. 1 - Retread G.A. Moore one more time. 2 - Get an outsider to do the job. This person has to know what it's like to coach in Pilot Point, has to know the history and traditions. There's not as many schools that are like that but kind of like Michigan did earlier this year when they hired Hoke, they went after a "Michigan Man". Someone that knows what Michigan is all about. Same with Pilot Point. They have to go after a Bearcat to lead the Bearcats. Whether that means handing it over to Allen or going out and getting one of the many Bearcat Alums that are coaches out there now. (Danny David is the HC in Collinsville, Chad Worrell is the HC at Grape Creek, Bill Elliott is in Celina, Rocky Jones is the OC in Grapevine, Robbie Jones is the OC in Aledo to name a few).

Ernest T Bass
02-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Wow! Sounds like the coaches aren't thr only ones who forgot how many kids they lost. You lose that kinda fire power AND move up in classification, you're gonna fall off a bit. It's not like the Bearcats were setting the world affire last time they were in AAA. I'd say the performed right up to reasonable expectations.
Sounds to me like the fine citizens of Pilot Point, Texas need to improve their breeding practices.

orange machine
02-04-2011, 01:37 AM
There's talent coming for PP, only thing is it's 3-4 years away in Junior High. 8th grade had a solid team with a S-T-U-D at QB and the 7th grade (well the A team at least) is STACKED and play very very very well together. They went 9-0 with Non-District wins over Celina (only PP team to beat Celina), 4A Little Elm and a 5A 8th grade B team out of Lewisville.

The issue in Pilot Point isn't the kids. It's the coaching staff....Well I take that back it's a couple of coaches on the coaching staff. The HC got a big head after winning state. He forgot about the 3,000yd 42 TD RB 2A player of the year and 1,600/1,600td 22/12 TD qb he had, along with a hellacious line and a stout defense. And then let's not forget about the one who is eat up with the worst case of little man syndrome I've ever seen that coaches the baseball team.

Yes the numbers were down at PP but it was

because the AD wasn't an AD he was the football
coach and that's all he cared about. You're right

Orange, when JJ was in PP, we were damn good. We never won State (had the teams to do it several

years 87, 90, 92, 95, 99, 00) just couldn't get over
the hump. But the thing that set Jerry apart from
the guys we've had lately is even though Jerry was

the head football coach he also wanted best for the
Athletic Department. PP won and went to the
playoffs in every sport both boys and girls. He put
good coaches in the right places they needed to be.
Lonnie Scott and David West were great basketball
coaches, Max Haskins and Kenny Calhoun were
great baseball coaches and Rick Jones and Lenny
Gray were great track coaches and it just happened
that they were all great assistant football coaches
too. PP had lightning in a bottle for a long time and
there are many people in PP that took that for
granted.
Winning state in football was awesome last year, but at the expense of every other sports program in the department it's not worth it.
There's one coach on the staff right now that I would give the reigns over to, not sure if he would
want it or not and that's the O-Line coach Allen.
The school can't do what it did the last two times.
1 - Retread G.A. Moore one more time. 2 - Get an outsider to do the job. This person has to know
what it's like to coach in Pilot Point, has to know the
history and traditions. There's not as many schools
that are like that but kind of like Michigan did
earlier this year when they hired Hoke, they went
after a "Michigan Man". Someone that knows what
Michigan is all about. Same with Pilot Point. They
have to go after a Bearcat to lead the Bearcats.
Whether that means handing it over to Allen or
going out and getting one of the many Bearcat
Alums that are coaches out there now. (Danny
David is the HC in Collinsville, Chad Worrell is the
HC at Grape Creek, Bill Elliott is in Celina, Rocky
Jones is the OC in Grapevine, Robbie Jones is the
OC in Aledo to name a few).
Good post!
Chad Worrell would be a great one to go after for sure, but ut might be hard prying him away from Grape Creek, but if y'all could that would be a great hire. As far as Bill Elliot Pilot Point has just about no chance at landing him. Coach Elliot is the next man to take over in Celina no way he gives that up. He has been offered some good AD jobs in the past and has turned them down. Besides Elliot son will be a freshman this year and has a very good chance at playing on the varsity and he is the QB of the future for Celina.

coach
02-04-2011, 02:29 AM
They should go after Bryan Baize. I am hearing he is a big time candidate coming up. Several schools are interested. If i were Pilot Point I'd try and hire him quickly before someone else picks him up.

DavidWooderson
02-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Yes I know that Bill isn't going to leave Celina, but heck it's okay to dream right?

I know that Rocky and Robbie won't come to PP either after how their dad was treated, so we can cross them off the list too. (But would be nice to see that Aledo offense installed in PP)

There's good group of kids coming up, like I said earlier the Junior High is Stacked.

The biggest thing I want is to make sure PP gets a coach who won't see this job as a stepping stone to a bigger school. The main thing that irked me about Feldt is how he has applied for jobs all over, just about every year he's been in PP. Midland, Georgetown, Austin Westlake, etc. The biggest stab in the back though to me was last year when he was a finalist for the San Angelo Central job. San Angelo couldn't release the names of their two finalists because one of them hadn't told their school that they had even applied for the job.....know who that was? Yup Feldt. So honestly who knows if the PP administration knows about Feldt getting this job or not.

gatordaze
02-04-2011, 03:21 PM
What I want to know is where is Coach Feldt going?

Coaches with 300lb D1 prospects for kids don't need to be all that good! His little brother is also a beast and will be an 8th grader I think.

I would put that on my resume as well!

bobcat1
02-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
What I want to know is where is Coach Feldt going?

Coaches with 300lb D1 prospects for kids don't need to be all that good! His little brother is also a beast and will be an 8th grader I think.

I would put that on my resume as well! Buda Hayes, a 4A school is what the article said.

gatordaze
02-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Their line just got better!

DavidWooderson
02-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Ehhh....His kid is good, but he ain't that great. He's nothing like his brother. HOWEVER he IS however a dirty a player as his brother was. You'll be guranteed 2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties a game.

partimefan
02-04-2011, 06:00 PM
. . . Same with Pilot Point. They have to go after a Bearcat to lead the Bearcats. Whether that means handing it over to Allen or going out and getting one of the many Bearcat Alums that are coaches out there now. (Danny David is the HC in Collinsville, Chad Worrell is the HC at Grape Creek, Bill Elliott is in Celina, Rocky Jones is the OC in Grapevine, Robbie Jones is the OC in Aledo to name a few).

Those are all good men, and will do a good job wherever they are.

But, the idea that only a Bearcat can lead Bearcats is evidence of what is going wrong over there. Small towns that get scared of "outsiders" and think all the answers are within tend to dry up and die.

turbostud
02-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Does this mean there will soon be a basketball goal planted at the 50 Yrd line of their football field?

DavidWooderson
02-04-2011, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by partimefan
Those are all good men, and will do a good job wherever they are.

But, the idea that only a Bearcat can lead Bearcats is evidence of what is going wrong over there. Small towns that get scared of "outsiders" and think all the answers are within tend to dry up and die.

Maybe so

bobcat1
02-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Ehhh....His kid is good, but he ain't that great. He's nothing like his brother. HOWEVER he IS however a dirty a player as his brother was. You'll be guranteed 2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties a game. Are you talking about an 8th grader?:rolleyes:

DavidWooderson
02-05-2011, 02:32 PM
No I'm talking about the one who will be a senior.

orange machine
02-05-2011, 03:08 PM
No I'm talking about the one who will be a senior.
He might not be as good as his brother I don't know, but I wouldn't mind him coming and playing in Celina!:D Celina is pretty stacked on the oline this year though might be hard for him to crack the starting lineup.:rolleyes:

westcoast54
02-05-2011, 04:26 PM
What about the AD/HC at Valley View? Wasn't he the DC at PP during 09?

Twirling Time
02-06-2011, 07:44 AM
Look 14 miles north.

westcoast54
02-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Twirling Time
Look 14 miles north.

Wasn't the coach you are referring to once the HC in Pilot Point for a very short time? As I recall that ended very quickly and badly.

NTFan
02-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by westcoast54
Wasn't the coach you are referring to once the HC in Pilot Point for a very short time? As I recall that ended very quickly and badly.

you would be wrong sir. you are thinking about another coach.

WildTexan972
02-06-2011, 02:07 PM
the 1 up in C-ville was the OC at PP when the old man went back....then he got in some trouble....but when he was OC at Celina, man he sure could exploit a defense....

DavidWooderson
02-06-2011, 02:37 PM
Mike Russell was the one who got into the trouble....emails.

Yes, Coach Kloiber at VV was the DC in PP in '09.

As for Danny David of Collinsville, I think that enough time has passed that yeah it wouldn't be a bad idea to give him a look. He's done a great job in Collinsville and done a good job of making the job his own not becoming G.A. Moore part 2.

It'll be interesting to see what happens. PP is in a pretty good situation right now than the last time they were looking for a head coach. (On Probation, forfeiting wins, battling UIL over illegal players 3 years in a row)......I think there will be a lot of great and qualified candidates.

westcoast54
02-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by NTFan
you would be wrong sir. you are thinking about another coach.

My fault.

PPSTATEBOUND
02-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Blessing.

PPSTATEBOUND
02-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Twirling Time
Look 14 miles north.

:)

Pick6
02-07-2011, 11:07 AM

As for Danny David of Collinsville, I think that enough time has passed that yeah it wouldn't be a bad idea to give him a look. He's done a great job in Collinsville and done a good job of making the job his own not becoming G.A. Moore part 2.

Ask the fine folks of Collinsville what they think. Most would help pack up his office.

PPSTATEBOUND
02-07-2011, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
Ask the fine folks of Collinsville what they think. Most would help pack up his office.

And go back to 0-10 after doing so..LOL

bowleghorses
02-07-2011, 12:32 PM
How far is Pilot Point from Prosper? Not far right?:thinking:

Pick6
02-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
And go back to 0-10 after doing so..LOL

sometimes you have to fall on the sword to do the right thing.

PPSTATEBOUND
02-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
sometimes you have to fall on the sword to do the right thing.

LOL...I guess.. Word is Lombardi himself could not get the Yahoos in Piratesville to stand at attention.

Pick6
02-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
LOL...I guess.. Word is Lombardi himself could not get the Yahoos in Piratesville to stand at attention.

Don't know about that, but I do know that he was po'd at child because the child missed time do to amnesia he sustained while playing. Then begged the kid to go to his doctor to get released. Kid missed 2 weeks of school. He was cleared the last week of the regular season. Parents was unsure if they should let him play the last game, being on JV it didn't affect the season if they won or lost. DD said let him play, he'd only let him play 2 or 3 plays during the game, just to get his feet wet. At the end of the game the kid played every snap. Way to go DD, they know in Collinsville what DD's best interest are.

PPSTATEBOUND
02-07-2011, 02:37 PM

Yes the numbers were down at PP but it was because the AD wasn't an AD he was the football coach and that's all he cared about. You're right Orange, when JJ was in PP, we were damn good. We never won State (had the teams to do it several years 87, 90, 92, 95, 99, 00) just couldn't get over the hump. But the thing that set Jerry apart from the guys we've had lately is even though Jerry was the head football coach he also wanted best for the Athletic Department. PP won and went to the playoffs in every sport both boys and girls. He put good coaches in the right places they needed to be. Lonnie Scott and David West were great basketball coaches, Max Haskins and Kenny Calhoun were great baseball coaches and Rick Jones and Lenny Gray were great track coaches and it just happened that they were all great assistant football coaches too. PP had lightning in a bottle for a long time and there are many people in PP that took that for granted.

There's one coach on the staff right now that I would give the reigns over to, not sure if he would want it or not and that's the O-Line coach Allen. The school can't do what it did the last two times. 1 - Retread G.A. Moore one more time. 2 - Get an outsider to do the job. This person has to know what it's like to coach in Pilot Point, has to know the history and traditions. There's not as many schools that are like that but kind of like Michigan did earlier this year when they hired Hoke, they went after a "Michigan Man". Someone that knows what Michigan is all about. Same with Pilot Point. They have to go after a Bearcat to lead the Bearcats. Whether that means handing it over to Allen or going out and getting one of the many Bearcat Alums that are coaches out there now. (Danny David is the HC in Collinsville, Chad Worrell is the HC at Grape Creek, Bill Elliott is in Celina, Rocky Jones is the OC in Grapevine, Robbie Jones is the OC in Aledo to name a few).

Wooderson for President! Damn that hit the bullseye and very hard!!

DavidWooderson
02-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Thank you, thank you!

I know what my constituents want to hear!

theville
02-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Does Jonathon Gray come with that offense from Aledo?

LOL.:D

Ernest T Bass
02-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Hate to break it to ya, but the only thing special about that "Aledo offense" is the kids running it and the coaches teaching it. Lots of 0-10 teams running the same stuff.

DavidWooderson
02-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Whoever comes to PP hope he scraps the whole Texas Tech spread offense crap that Feldt tried this year and goes back to what PP does best. That's line up and pound it down their opponents throat.

westcoast54
02-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Whoever comes to PP hope he scraps the whole Texas Tech spread offense crap that Feldt tried this year and goes back to what PP does best. That's line up and pound it down their opponents throat.

I understand what you're saying but you have to be able to do both, run and pass well. If you run the ball 75% of the time you had better be good at throwing it that other 25%. Just my opinion.

Ernest T Bass
02-08-2011, 09:55 PM
It ain't the Xs and Os, it's the Jimmie and Joes and how well they're taught.

bigwood33
02-08-2011, 10:08 PM
It ain't the Xs and Os, it's the Jimmie and Joes and how well they're taught.
I posed that question to a couple of AD buddies of mine and we all agreed, if you are winning it is the Xs and the Os and if you are losing, it is the Jimmies and the Joes:D

In all seriousness we decided it takes both.

Ernest T Bass
02-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
I posed that question to a couple of AD buddies of mine and we all agreed, if you are winning it is the Xs and the Os and if you are losing, it is the Jimmies and the Joes:D

In all seriousness we decided it takes both.

What I mean is it really makes no difference what offense/defense you run(the PP folks were talking about Feldt's offense and what they'd like to see). You'll see fans holler about running the wrong offense or calling the wrong plays. That aspect of coaching is fairly meaningless. What matters is how well your kids know the offense that you're running and the play you're calling. How prepared are they for what the opponent may do, how well they execute(that's coaching, too), how well they know the details and nuances of what they're doing. It has very little to do with the scheme or the playcalling.
And the better your athletes are, they less all that other stuff matters. When you get good athletes who understand the details and nuances of what you're running, and execute it well, is when you have a successful football team.

DavidWooderson
02-08-2011, 10:35 PM
You have the Runningback Stable PP had 1980 thru now....not much need to throw the ball.

Jerome Johnson
Johnny Schindler
Joe Brown
Keith Johnson
Andrew Mack
Eli Jones
Shane Blagg
William Clark
Derek Jones
Brett Renfro
David Jones
Ryan DeJernett
Adam Green
Rickey Jackson
Scott Deckard
Sammy Salas
Jarail Johnson
Blake Feagans
Cooper Guthrie
Jarman Johnson
Mason Guthrie

Ask anyone who's played PP the last 30 years they'll recognize those names. Yes, I know a good passing game can help you out.....BUT throwing it 90% of the time can get you killed when you're not that good at it. Or it can at least get you a 4-6 record!

bigwood33
02-08-2011, 10:35 PM
I know, it is just funny that I was talking about that sort of thing Sat afternoon.:D ;)

Ernest T Bass
02-08-2011, 11:02 PM
You have the Runningback Stable PP had 1980 thru now....not much need to throw the ball.

Jerome Johnson
Johnny Schindler
Joe Brown
Keith Johnson
Andrew Mack
Eli Jones
Shane Blagg
William Clark
Derek Jones
Brett Renfro
David Jones
Ryan DeJernett
Adam Green
Rickey Jackson
Scott Deckard
Sammy Salas
Jarail Johnson
Blake Feagans
Cooper Guthrie
Jarman Johnson
Mason Guthrie

Ask anyone who's played PP the last 30 years they'll recognize those names. Yes, I know a good passing game can help you out.....BUT throwing it 90% of the time can get you killed when you're not that good at it. Or it can at least get you a 4-6 record!

His offense seemed to work the year prior when he went 15-0.

DavidWooderson
02-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Majority of the PP offense in '09 was Play Action Read....in '10 was a lot more 5 wide sling it around the yard.

bigwood33
02-08-2011, 11:13 PM

Jerome Johnson
Johnny Schindler
Joe Brown
Keith Johnson
Andrew Mack
Eli Jones
Shane Blagg
William Clark
Derek Jones
Brett Renfro
David Jones
Ryan DeJernett
Adam Green
Rickey Jackson
Scott Deckard
Sammy Salas
Jarail Johnson
Blake Feagans
Cooper Guthrie
Jarman Johnson
Mason Guthrie

Where is Eli Sledge on your list?

DavidWooderson
02-09-2011, 12:05 AM
I meant Eli Sledge...not Eli Jones.....I tried to change it but 30 minute edit limit. retarded.

orange machine
02-09-2011, 12:06 AM

Jerome Johnson
Johnny Schindler
Joe Brown
Keith Johnson
Andrew Mack
Eli Jones
Shane Blagg
William Clark
Derek Jones
Brett Renfro
David Jones
Ryan DeJernett
Adam Green
Rickey Jackson
Scott Deckard
Sammy Salas
Jarail Johnson
Blake Feagans
Cooper Guthrie
Jarman Johnson
Mason Guthrie

I played against Rickey Jackson that dude was a beast. You forgot about Travis Fleetwood he was a beast also. Adam Green wasnt big, but he was fast and very shifty.

PPSTATEBOUND
02-09-2011, 01:47 PM
I played against Rickey Jackson that dude was a beast. You forgot about Travis Fleetwood he was a beast also. Adam Green wasnt big, but he was fast and very shifty.

Lets not forget Richard Anderson also....:) he was a joy to watch...:)