PDA

View Full Version : Does a bear really wipe his ass?

Cam
02-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Can someone clarify as I'm confused. That toilet paper commercial showing the bear with less dingle-berries clinging to him makes me wonder: Do bears really wipe their asses??? Or did the marketing folks pull another one over me? I just hate TV....all that mind manipulation....I just can't take it anymore....

Ernest T Bass
02-01-2011, 01:15 PM
Here's the way I hear it:

A bear and a rabbit are sittin' next to each other, poopin' in the woods. The bear asks the rabbit, "You ever have problems with poop sticking to your fur?" Rabbit said no, so the bear picked up and wiped his ass wth him.

tog
02-01-2011, 01:45 PM
they use squirrels

duh

Ranger Mom
02-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Here's the way I hear it:

A bear and a rabbit are sittin' next to each other, poopin' in the woods. The bear asks the rabbit, "You ever have problems with poop sticking to your fur?" Rabbit said no, so the bear picked up and wiped his ass wth him.

I heard that when I was about 15....that was probably the hardest I ever laughed at a joke!!:p

CenTexSports
02-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Since we are on toliet humor.

Twenty or more years ago I was in a public toliet. I was reading some of the good stuff when I saw something written very small on the bottom of the stall door. Leaning forward I was finally able to read it:

"If you can read this you are now "pooping" at a 45 degree angle!"

TheDOCTORdre
02-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I heard that when I was about 15....that was probably the hardest I ever laughed at a joke!!:p

I always heard Lincoln was a good joke teller....

sorry RM , I couldn't resist:D

turbostud
02-01-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm still waiting for Geico to run a commercial with that guy that says "can Geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance? Does a bear s@#t in the woods?"

skins4life
02-01-2011, 06:46 PM
What a coincidence :D I got this via e-mail today..

I CAN HEAR YOU LAUGHING!

A little boy blows up a balloon and starts flicking it all around the house with his finger. His mother tells him to stop it as he's liable to
break something, but the boy continues.

"Johnny!" Mom screams. "Knock it off.." You're going to break something.
He stops and eventually Mom leaves for a short trip to the shopping center.

Johnny starts up with the balloon again after his mom has left for the store. He gives it one last flick and it lands in the toilet where he leaves it.

Mom comes in and while putting away the grocery gets the urge, A diarrhea run. She c an hardly make it to the toilet in time and SPLASH, out it comes.

When she's finished, she looks down and can't believe what she's seeing.
She's not sure what this big brown thing is in the toilet! She calls her doc tor. The doctor is baffled as she describes the situation, but he assures her he'll be over shortly to examine everything.

When he arrives she leads him to the bath room and he gets down on his knees and takes a long, hard look at the thing Finally, he takes out his pen and sort of touches it to see what it might be and POP! The balloon explodes and poop is everywhere. On him, the walls, etc.
"Doctor! Doctor! Are you all right?" she asks.

He says, "I've been in this business for over 30 years, and this is the first time I've ever actually seen a fart !"

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 06:51 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :D

skins4life
02-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Thought it was pretty funny. :D :D