PDA

View Full Version : Stand around

XMan
02-01-2011, 07:10 AM
If you drive by the baseball field and there is a guy throwing bp, one guy hitting bp, and the rest of the team in the outfield shagging, that would be "stand around". In case of stand around taking place, baseball coach should be fired!!!! lol I see this when I drive by the little league field all the time and it drives me nuts. No wonder people say baseball is boring.

PPHSfan
02-01-2011, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by XMan
If you drive by the baseball field and there is a guy throwing bp, one guy hitting bp, and the rest of the team in the outfield shagging, that would be "stand around". In case of stand around taking place, baseball coach should be fired!!!! lol I see this when I drive by the little league field all the time and it drives me nuts. No wonder people say baseball is boring.

Stand Around should not be confused with Never Around.

Never Arounds are dads that have mom drop the kids off at baseball practice with the volunteer coach and then only show up on game day to yell from the stands that the babysitter aka coach, needs to be fired.

pancho villa
02-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by XMan

My brother from another mother.