PDA

View Full Version : I saw this on another forum

bobcat1
01-31-2011, 11:30 PM
They were calling Ben "Rapistberger". They were also saying they were wanting to here this chant when he takes the field. "She said NO!!!!, She said NO!!!!, She said NO!!!!"

I thought it fitting.

BaseballUmp
01-31-2011, 11:37 PM
I understand, but was he ever convicted of anything?

DDBooger
01-31-2011, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
I understand, but was he ever convicted of anything? neither was OJ lol

BaseballUmp
01-31-2011, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
neither was OJ lol

http://www.trashionista.com/images/2007/11/21/ifididituk_2.jpg

bobcat1
01-31-2011, 11:56 PM
I understand, but was he ever convicted of anything? 2 times accused.... I smell a rat!

Old LB
02-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
2 times accused.... I smell a rat!

If it looks like crap and smells like crap, it's probably crap. :thinking:

Eagle 1
02-01-2011, 12:04 AM
http://z.about.com/d/urbanlegends/1/0/a/A/cochran_gravestone.jpg

BaseballUmp
02-01-2011, 12:05 AM
Yea and probably 100's have been accused and even convicted of murder and sentenced to life only to (many many years later sometimes after they have been executed) be found innocent

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 12:09 AM
Yes that is true but the many is false. How many were rightly accused but the woman was too embarrased to follow through from arrest to conviction because of having to relive the ordeal in testimony? Big Ben is no innocent in my opinion.

Saggy Aggie
02-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Yes that is true but the many is false. How many were rightly accused but the woman was too embarrased to follow through from arrest to conviction because of having to relive the ordeal in testimony? Big Ben is no innocent in my opinion. And my opinion is that she seduced him, he went for it, and then she claimed rape looking for money.

Nothing is proven, so why should I believe he is any more guilty than she is?

Eagle 1
02-01-2011, 12:19 AM
Yea and probably 100's have been accused and even convicted of murder and sentenced to life only to (many many years later sometimes after they have been executed) be found innocent

Everybody is innocent in prison man, don't you know that? ;)

big daddy russ
02-01-2011, 12:24 AM
2 times accused.... I smell a rat!
Maybe they smelled piles of cash???

Saggy Aggie
02-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Maybe they smelled piles of cash??? this

BaseballUmp
02-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
Everybody is innocent in prison man, don't you know that? ;)

When years later proof is presented that says these people truly are innocent? I'm not talking about the ones that are guilty. I'm talking about the ones that were later proved innocent and had to spend there life in a jail cell for no reason.

Eagle 1
02-01-2011, 12:30 AM
When years later proof is presented that says these people truly are innocent? I'm not talking about the ones that are guilty. I'm talking about the ones that were later proved innocent and had to spend there life in a jail cell for no reason.

That's true.
One in what a million?

BaseballUmp
02-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
That's true.
One in what a million?

They don't deserve their life back? After everything they were put through, I don't see how a monetary compensation even comes close to settling things but thats jmo

Eagle 1
02-01-2011, 12:37 AM
They don't deserve their life back? After everything they were put through, I don't see how a monetary compensation even comes close to settling things but thats jmo

I'm not arguing that point, just the fact that a majority of the people in prison are guilty.

BaseballUmp
02-01-2011, 12:40 AM
I know, I'm just saying that just because you are accused of something doesn't mean you really did it.

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 07:21 AM
I know, I'm just saying that just because you are accused of something doesn't mean you really did it. How many times does it have to happen before you would consider that maybe he did it?

garciap77
02-01-2011, 07:32 AM
Ben "Rapistberger" should have known better. He put himself in that position.

Saggy Aggie
02-01-2011, 12:13 PM
How many times does it have to happen before you would consider that maybe he did it? Until he's proven guilty?

Ernest T Bass
02-01-2011, 12:31 PM
NFL superstar. Multimillionaire. Very athletic. Good looking(I guess? Not that it matters when the first 2 are involved). Hell, I dont many married women who would tell him no.

Saggy Aggie
02-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
NFL superstar. Multimillionaire. Very athletic. Good looking(I guess? Not that it matters when the first 2 are involved). Hell, I dont many married women who would tell him no.

I don't feel like he did anything wrong, and neither do the courts. Money hungry hoes...

garciap77
02-01-2011, 02:11 PM
They were calling Ben "Rapistberger". They were also saying they were wanting to here this chant when he takes the field. "She said NO!!!!, She said NO!!!!, She said NO!!!!"

I thought it fitting.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BaseballUmp
02-01-2011, 02:19 PM
How many times does it have to happen before you would consider that maybe he did it?

Once undeniable facts are presented in a court of law and a judge says "Guilty"

garciap77
02-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Once undeniable facts are presented in a court of law and a judge says "Guilty"

LOL He'll be in jail again soon enough! LOL

YTBulldogs
02-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Ben "Rapistberger" should have known better. He put himself in that position.

You know what they say, "Richard has no conscious".

Ranger Mom
02-01-2011, 02:24 PM

This married woman would!! I don't like him!!:mad:

BaseballUmp
02-01-2011, 02:26 PM
LOL He'll be in jail again soon enough! LOL

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh100/tmndk/LynchMob.gif

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Once undeniable facts are presented in a court of law and a judge says "Guilty" :rolleyes:

BaseballUmp
02-01-2011, 02:28 PM
If your son was accused of something he was never found guilty of, I'm sure your opinion would be quite different

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This married woman would!! I don't like him!!:mad: You have to think about the married women ETB might know. :D From what I gather most women think he is ugly especially after the face crunching drunk motorcycle wreck. Heard they call him "Franky". :D

BaseballUmp
02-01-2011, 02:30 PM
You have to think about the married women ETB might know. :D From what I gather most women think he is ugly especially after the face crunching drunk motorcycle wreck. Heard they call him "Franky". :D

Haha get a few beers in here and all that goes out the window :D

garciap77
02-01-2011, 02:31 PM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh100/tmndk/LynchMob.gif

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/agressive/t0150.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-agressive.php?page=2)

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Haha get a few beers in here and all that goes out the window :D But then go in a well lit restroom and the word NO comes out.

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 02:33 PM
If your son was accused of something he was never found guilty of, I'm sure your opinion would be quite different If it was your daughter, sister, mother or grandmother yours would be as well.

BaseballUmp
02-01-2011, 02:36 PM
If it was your daughter, sister, mother or grandmother yours would be as well.

But these women, if I'm not mistaken, said he never did it. I could be wrong, but if they had the proof they would have presented it. I agree if one of them would have said he did this and the courts just shrugged it off even though there was clear proof, I'd be pissed, but it just seemed to me that in these instances, that there was not.

garciap77
02-01-2011, 02:39 PM
But these women, if I'm not mistaken, said he never did it. I could be wrong, but if they had the proof they would have presented it. I agree if one of them would have said he did this and the courts just shrugged it off even though there was clear proof, I'd be pissed, but it just seemed to me that in these instances, that there was not.

If the guy is not smart enough to stay out of trouble, then he deserves everything he gets. It's not like it was the first time he's been in trouble.

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 02:45 PM
But these women, if I'm not mistaken, said he never did it. I could be wrong, but if they had the proof they would have presented it. I agree if one of them would have said he did this and the courts just shrugged it off even though there was clear proof, I'd be pissed, but it just seemed to me that in these instances, that there was not. Money and the thought of it all being drug out in your hometown for your friends and co-workers could change the mind of a woman in that position. No telling how much money changed hands behind closed doors. If you think differently then I have some resort property for sale in Iraq to sell you.

garciap77
02-01-2011, 02:49 PM
bobcat1, you and I are old school. Some guys, now days think it's OK to hit and rape women!:(

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 03:01 PM
bobcat1, you and I are old school. Some guys, now days think it's OK to hit and rape women!:( You're right. I have been in a couple of fights in the past with men for the way they treated a woman. Let's just say I found out why they hit women. They couldn't hit hard enough to break an egg.

Saggy Aggie
02-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Money and the thought of it all being drug out in your hometown for your friends and co-workers could change the mind of a woman in that position. No telling how much money changed hands behind closed doors. If you think differently then I have some resort property for sale in Iraq to sell you. LOL, exactly the point. Money hungry hoes...

Ernest T Bass
02-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Haha get a few beers in here and all that goes out the window :D

Indeed. Seen it many times. Plus, add to it the fact that he's rich and famous...seriously doubt that he gets turned down.

BaseballUmp
02-01-2011, 04:15 PM
bobcat1, you and I are old school. Some guys, now days think it's OK to hit and rape women!:(

Are you saying that I think it's ok to rape and hit women?

garciap77
02-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Are you saying that I think it's ok to rape and hit women?

Are you some guys????

BaseballUmp
02-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Well I'm one of the few defending him, so I took it as you implying that I approve of such things, which I absolutely do not.

I was almost arrested one night because a guy hit my ex...

garciap77
02-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Well I'm one of the few defending him, so I took it as you implying that I approve of such things, which I absolutely do not.

I was almost arrested one night because a guy hit my ex...

That's good to hear. All I'm saying is he has been down this road before, so this lets me to believe he has a problem.

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 04:35 PM
That's good to hear. All I'm saying is he has been down this road before, so this lets me to believe he has a problem. 3 times total according to the reports. I guess they were all "money hungry hoes" and none of them said NO. :rolleyes: He is scum and eventually it will be found out.

Do I believe sometimes innocent famous people are victimized, absolutely. But not 3 times. Franky Rapistberger will get caught again. Someday money isn't going to buy him out.

Saggy Aggie
02-01-2011, 04:47 PM
3 times total according to the reports. I guess they were all "money hungry hoes" and none of them said NO. :rolleyes: He is scum and eventually it will be found out.

Do I believe sometimes innocent famous people are victimized, absolutely. But not 3 times. Franky Rapistberger will get caught again. Someday money isn't going to buy him out. Good looking girl + plus rich drunk guy.... equals a good time. Later on.. she decides she can get some money out him. Files lawsuit. Claims rape. Gets her money. Drops lawsuit.

If it was ACTUAL rape and there was evidence to prove it, he would've been in jail a long time ago and banished from the league.

The fact that 3 times this has happened and not a single conviction leads me to suspect something fishy (money). In the court of law, he's innocent. So, in my book... he's innocent. I'm not going to assume he's guilty just because some hoes went in a bathroom with him. I have a really hard time believing Ben dragged them in the bathroom and raped them when he could have any of several dozen women wherever he goes who are more than willing. :hand:

TheDOCTORdre
02-01-2011, 04:55 PM
I heard this one today, "If Big Ben can have a fiancee, why can't Vick have a dog"

Made me chuckle

garciap77
02-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Good looking girl + plus rich drunk guy.... equals a good time. Later on.. she decides she can get some money out him. Files lawsuit. Claims rape. Gets her money. Drops lawsuit.

If it was ACTUAL rape and there was evidence to prove it, he would've been in jail a long time ago and banished from the league.

The fact that 3 times this has happened and not a single conviction leads me to suspect something fishy (money). In the court of law, he's innocent. So, in my book... he's innocent. I'm not going to assume he's guilty just because some hoes went in a bathroom with him. I have a really hard time believing Ben dragged them in the bathroom and raped them when he could have any of several dozen women wherever he goes who are more than willing. :hand:

The fact the 3 times has happened makes me think he must be pretty dumb!:thinking:

Saggy Aggie
02-01-2011, 05:13 PM
The fact the 3 times has happened makes me think he must be pretty dumb!:thinking: I'm not arguing his intelligence. I'm arguing guilt.

He's a slow learner.... but that doesn't mean he's a rapist.

BaseballUmp
02-01-2011, 05:18 PM
And just now ESPN shows a commercial where Ben is rescuing people from the ESPN building during what he thought was more than just a fire drill...

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Good looking girl + plus rich drunk guy.... equals a good time. Later on.. she decides she can get some money out him. Files lawsuit. Claims rape. Gets her money. Drops lawsuit.

The fact that 3 times this has happened and not a single conviction leads me to suspect something fishy (money). In the court of law, he's innocent. So, in my book... he's innocent. I'm not going to assume he's guilty just because some hoes went in a bathroom with him. I have a really hard time believing Ben dragged them in the bathroom and raped them when he could have any of several dozen women wherever he goes who are more than willing. :hand: But not those 3. They said NO. Enough money and then the SHAME to be felt by the accuser should she decide to testify in open court would cause the charges to be dropped. A lot of times the shame alone felt by the victim prevents rapist from going to jail.. How many women do you know that would say yes I put myself in a bad situation and then have to describe in detail what happened with their Mom sitting in court? Come on man! I hate rich guys that think they can get away with anything they want to do. I bet if it was your female relative you would be on the other side of the fence. Ask your Mom or sister what they think about Ben.

Saggy Aggie
02-01-2011, 05:50 PM
But not those 3. They said NO. Enough money and then the SHAME to be felt by the accuser should she decide to testify in open court would cause the charges to be dropped. A lot of times the shame alone felt by the victim prevents rapist from going to jail.. How many women do you know that would say yes I put myself in a bad situation and then have to describe in detail what happened with their Mom sitting in court? Come on man! I hate rich guys that think they can get away with anything they want to do. I bet if it was your female relative you would be on the other side of the fence. Ask your Mom or sister what they think about Ben. They wouldn't jump to conclusions, especially when he never got proved guilty. No one sees the trend? Kobe, jose mesa, bill cosby, CLARENCE THOMAS.... All rich people accused of sexual harrassment/rape. None were convicted.

And testimony is not required for a conviction.... but some kind of physical evidence is... which wasn't there either. No witnesses, no cameras, no evidence... just what she claims... which is no better than what he claims. If you honestly think Roethlisberger has to stoop to rape to get laid... you're sadly mistaken. It's just another case of a rich person getting accused of rape for money.

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 06:20 PM
They wouldn't jump to conclusions, especially when he never got proved guilty. No one sees the trend? Kobe, jose mesa, bill cosby, CLARENCE THOMAS.... All rich people accused of sexual harrassment/rape. None were convicted.

And testimony is not required for a conviction.... but some kind of physical evidence is... which wasn't there either. No witnesses, no cameras, no evidence... just what she claims... which is no better than what he claims. If you honestly think Roethlisberger has to stoop to rape to get laid... you're sadly mistaken. It's just another case of a rich person getting accused of rape for money. Maybe he gets off on it. Maybe normal relations is not his cup of tea. All I am saying is there is a pattern. He will return to it again. Then I hope he gets life without parole.

turbostud
02-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Rothlisberger is a thug. :D

Ernest T Bass
02-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Bobcat, did you get raped by a rich guy?

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Bobcat, did you get raped by a rich guy? No but my grandmother was raped 20 years ago so you might say I am a little biased.

Ernest T Bass
02-01-2011, 06:56 PM
No but my grandmother was raped 20 years ago so you might say I am a little biased.

Understandable, but that's why we have a justice system. Besides, a woman could get a helluva lot more money from a guilty verdict than what Big Ben could pay her to lie.

garciap77
02-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Rothlisberger is a thug. :D

When it comes to women!:D

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Understandable, but that's why we have a justice system. Besides, a woman could get a helluva lot more money from a guilty verdict than what Big Ben could pay her to lie. Wonder what his defense attorney would make her look like in court? Most women couldn't take that. You or anyone else will never sway me on this issue. By the way, they never caught the 2 SOB's that did that to my Grandmother. I hunted them but never really knew what I was huntimg. Just wish I could have found them. They would not have burdened our "Justice System".

Besides Chivalry is alive and well in our house.

garciap77
02-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Wonder what his defense attorney would make her look like in court? Most women couldn't take that. You or anyone else will never sway me on this issue. By the way, they never caught the 2 SOB's that did that to my Grandmother. I hunted them but never really knew what I was huntimg. Just wish I could have found them. They would not have burdened our "Justice System".

Besides Chivalry is alive and well in our house.

Justice system!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/sigsure.jpg

bobcat1
02-01-2011, 08:56 PM
I'm signing off on this thread. I've had my say and then some. My mind won't ever be changed and some of your's won't either. Go Pack

Ernest T Bass
02-01-2011, 08:58 PM
I'm signing off on this thread. I've had my say and then some. My mind won't ever be changed and some of your's won't either. Go Pack

Which is why we have a voir dire system. Still, Go Pack!

Saggy Aggie
02-01-2011, 09:22 PM
No but my grandmother was raped 20 years ago so you might say I am a little biased. I got a mom, an Aunt, and an ex-girlfriend who've all been raped. I'm as against rape as anyone... and I'd love to kill all three of those guys... but I'm also not blind. Sure Roethlisberger has repeatedly put himself in bad situations, but the guy is not guilty of rape. That is the cold hard truth.

garciap77
02-01-2011, 09:40 PM
I got a mom, an Aunt, and an ex-girlfriend who've all been raped. I'm as against rape as anyone... and I'd love to kill all three of those guys... but I'm also not blind. Sure Roethlisberger has repeatedly put himself in bad situations, but the guy is not guilty of rape. That is the cold hard truth.

Of course he is!