PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Houston Texans defensive unit

Bull Butter
01-30-2011, 08:43 PM
I didn't realize they ALL were selected to the Pro Bowl along with Frank Bush to run the AFC's defense

BaseballUmp
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM
It would appear as such

bigwood33
01-30-2011, 08:47 PM
I have not been watching and just walked into my son's room, who has it on. How in the world do NFL players give up 42 in less than 2 qtrs? I watched for a minute and no one is hitting anyone. It is time to stop playing the Pro Bowl. It is a joke!

PPHSfan
01-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
I have not been watching and just walked into my son's room, who has it on. How in the world do NFL players give up 42 in less than 2 qtrs? I watched for a minute and no one is hitting anyone. It is time to stop playing the Pro Bowl. It is a joke!

Dude!

The pro bowl is a reward for the players, not the fans. You work hard to be voted the best during the season, so you get a nice tropical vacation and the word pro bowler after your name. Why would you take a chance on getting hurt in a game that doesn't mean anything? The pro bowl is the NFL's 7 on 7. Take it at face value.

BaseballUmp
01-30-2011, 10:34 PM
FOX is trying to steal Terry lol

bigwood33
01-30-2011, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Dude!

The pro bowl is a reward for the players, not the fans. You work hard to be voted the best during the season, so you get a nice tropical vacation and the word pro bowler after your name. Why would you take a chance on getting hurt in a game that doesn't mean anything? The pro bowl is the NFL's 7 on 7. Take it at face value.
Dude! I know. That is why I haven't watched it in 25 years.

PPHSfan
01-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
Dude! I know. That is why I haven't watched it in 25 years.

Then why do you insist on it being time to stop playing it? Do you just hate a bunch of rich athletes having some fun in the sun in January?

bigwood33
01-30-2011, 10:44 PM
Just my opinion.