PDA

View Full Version : Old Joke

Phil C
01-28-2011, 10:14 PM
One time a man was having a great time and enjoying himself and living the life of Riley (that met really enjoying life).

But then something happened that ended it.

Riley came home.

:D

Phil C
01-28-2011, 10:16 PM
I know we are all in a somber mood with news of 66's illness and this is one night that I am not in the mood to be witty (or try to be) as most of you are I am sure. I know our prayers and concern are with him and his family. But I know him and I know he would want us to keep on and continue the posting on the 3A downlow. I know I would also if it were me.

Forgive me if this post offends anyone but I know he would want us to continue even though our prayers and concern are with him.

garciap77
01-28-2011, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I know we are all in a somber mood with news of 66's illness and this is one night that I am not in the mood to be witty (or try to be) as most of you are I am sure. I know our prayers and concern are with him and his family. But I know him and I know he would want us to keep on and continue the posting on the 3A downlow. I know I would also if it were me.

Forgive me if this post offends anyone but I know he would want us to continue even though our prayers and concern are with him. :iagree: