PDA

View Full Version : Lance Overrated Berlman talking crap about the Texas Rangers

coach
01-28-2011, 04:18 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/news/story?id=6068757

I think he's mad bc the rangers beat his below average ass when he was with the Asstros and when he went to the evil empire

then NY Prez is talking some noise about the rangers as well...We stomped the yanks ass and all he wants to do is whine and moan.....

Maroon87
01-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Poor coach...must be a slow day.

crzyjournalist03
01-28-2011, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by coach

then NY Prez is talking some noise about the rangers as well...We stomped the yanks ass and all he wants to do is whine and moan.....

Love it. Absolutely love it.

The Yankees don't waste time talking about teams they're not concerned about.

LoboesWT
01-28-2011, 06:09 PM
Well it is good to see a player at least speak his mind and quit being so PC all the time. Berk did not deliver for the Yanks, which was dissapointing. I agree Rangers played above their talent level. Without Cliff Lee they don't make that run. As far as beating the Yanks once congrats.

eagles_victory
01-28-2011, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by LoboesWT
Without Cliff Lee they don't make that run. Do the Giants make it without Lincecum do the Phillies do what they did without Oswalt or Halladay.... Great obeservation though... next you're going to tell me the sky is blue and birds fly.

LoboesWT
01-28-2011, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Do the Giants make it without Lincecum do the Phillies do what they did without Oswalt or Halladay.... Great obeservation though... next you're going to tell me the sky is blue and birds fly.
Most of the time the sky is blue and yes most birds do fly. You further prove the point without Cliff Lee they don't make the run. The other teams you mention still have that pitching. The other teams you mention will make another run this year. Will the Rangers?

zebrablue2
01-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Most of the time the sky is blue and yes most birds do fly. You further prove the point without Cliff Lee they don't make the run. The other teams you mention still have that pitching. The other teams you mention will make another run this year. Will the Rangers?

Rangers will hold their own this season. They will contend and be fun to watch!!!

Saggy Aggie
01-28-2011, 10:00 PM
Astros are gonna suck again. :(

Phil C
01-28-2011, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
Astros are gonna suck again. :(

:(

Will the Rangers do good again Saggy?

coach
01-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Well it is good to see a player at least speak his mind and quit being so PC all the time. Berk did not deliver for the Yanks, which was dissapointing. I agree Rangers played above their talent level. Without Cliff Lee they don't make that run. As far as beating the Yanks once congrats.

Berk hasnt delivered his whole career lol

big daddy russ
01-29-2011, 01:28 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/news/story?id=6068757

I think he's mad bc the rangers beat his below average ass when he was with the Asstros and when he went to the evil empire

Where one person hears trash talk, another hears logical statements.

Heffelfinger
01-29-2011, 01:42 AM
i'm ready for baseball to get started.

their are too many people with too much time on their hands and nothing better to do than stick their feet in their mouths.

let's play ball already!

Saggy Aggie
01-29-2011, 03:10 AM
Berk hasnt delivered his whole career lol huh?