PDA

View Full Version : My day on campus...

BaseballUmp
01-27-2011, 02:33 PM
First off, today was like none other.

I got on the bus to go to campus and this kid beside me is wearing some kind of anime beanie that looked like a bears head with ears and everything. He sits down and pulls out an old school yellow and blue Gameboy Color and starts playing Pokemon. The kid was so into it. I followed him on campus for a few minutes and he never looked up from his game.

Then as I got closer to my building, this girl in front of me was wearing the most god awful jeans ever. Black, white, and blue acid washed looking jeans. Apparently levi's has branched out a little bit. She had on a faux fur jacket and a black bandana as well...she was obviously proud

Finally, I got to class and the TA comes in looking like hell. He told us that he was drinking 4 Lokos and somehow ended up passed out in the library at 2 AM where he fell asleep until he walked into class this morning at about 9:30.

Let's see if anything else happens in my last class haha

Saggy Aggie
01-27-2011, 03:06 PM
There's a girl on my bus that wears the same cat outfit everyday, complete with whiskers and face paint and I think she has bells around her neck too. She's weird.

bobcat1
01-27-2011, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
There's a girl on my bus that wears the same cat outfit everyday, complete with whiskers and face paint and I think she has bells around her neck too. She's weird. What color is her outfit?

Ernest T Bass
01-27-2011, 03:12 PM
There's a girl on my bus that wears the same cat outfit everyday, complete with whiskers and face paint and I think she has bells around her neck too. She's weird.

Offer her some milk.....or "yogurt".

bobcat1
01-27-2011, 03:26 PM
Blueberry?

Ernest T Bass
01-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Blueberry?

I don't have that to offer.

BaseballUmp
01-27-2011, 04:11 PM
We have a girl here that does that as well. There are some weird people out there.

Emerson1
01-27-2011, 04:16 PM
It's a new fad for some of the weirder people out there. Don't be surprised if you see a tail.

Ranger Mom
01-27-2011, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
It's a new fad for some of the weirder people out there. Don't be surprised if you see a tail.

Didn't we have a thread about this like 8 years ago?? This is ringing a bell!!

Ernest T Bass
01-27-2011, 04:22 PM

I would definitely pull it if I saw one.

Send_the_House
01-27-2011, 04:30 PM

I'd probably still hit it.

coach
01-27-2011, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Send_the_House
I'd probably still hit it.

i'd prob pet the pussycat if i ever saw it

Saggy Aggie
01-27-2011, 05:36 PM
It's a new fad for some of the weirder people out there. Don't be surprised if you see a tail. Come to think of it, she has a tail form her belt or something like that. And its an all black outfit, emo/cat style.

PPHSfan
01-28-2011, 01:10 AM
Kawludge shore has chanjed sinse I wint.

SintonFan
01-28-2011, 11:04 AM
Come to think of it, she has a tail form her belt or something like that. And its an all black outfit, emo/cat style.

That's all the rage in SA. My other daughter wears a tail all the time. Was in a wolfpack...:doh:

RoyceTTU
01-28-2011, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
That's all the rage in SA. My other daughter wears a tail all the time. Was in a wolfpack...:doh:

a one man wolfpack?

http://101tees.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/onemanwolfpack1.jpg

Blastoderm55
01-28-2011, 11:32 AM
Come to think of it, she has a tail form her belt or something like that. And its an all black outfit, emo/cat style.

You sure its not a real cat? :thinking:

SintonFan
01-28-2011, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
a one man wolfpack?

http://101tees.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/onemanwolfpack1.jpg

The leader committed suicide a few months back.

RoyceTTU
01-28-2011, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
The leader committed suicide a few months back.

Okay, now I feel like an @$$, Sorry :doh:

PPHSfan
01-28-2011, 12:04 PM

Why?

shamu85
01-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
First off, today was like none other.

I got on the bus to go to campus and this kid beside me is wearing some kind of anime beanie that looked like a bears head with ears and everything. He sits down and pulls out an old school yellow and blue Gameboy Color and starts playing Pokemon. The kid was so into it. I followed him on campus for a few minutes and he never looked up from his game.

Then as I got closer to my building, this girl in front of me was wearing the most god awful jeans ever. Black, white, and blue acid washed looking jeans. Apparently levi's has branched out a little bit. She had on a faux fur jacket and a black bandana as well...she was obviously proud

Finally, I got to class and the TA comes in looking like hell. He told us that he was drinking 4 Lokos and somehow ended up passed out in the library at 2 AM where he fell asleep until he walked into class this morning at about 9:30.

Let's see if anything else happens in my last class haha

Way back when I was at SWT (not Texas State), there was girl that wore a tail on the back of her jeans. She was a downright freak, always talking to herself very loudly.

There was also a group that hung out at one of the benches outside of Flowers Hall. They were trying to be "individually expressive" but they all ended up looking alike with their black clothes and white makeup. They were voted one of the scariest things on the SWT campus along with the hologram in the science building and the sculpture between Flowers and the Education bldg.

SintonFan
02-01-2011, 07:57 PM

Don't worry, you couldn't have known.