PDA

View Full Version : Woman claims man tricked her into

poisoned10
01-27-2011, 09:43 AM
..tasting his bodily fluid.

WTH?

LINK (http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13918371)

Farmersfan
01-27-2011, 09:47 AM
It's amazing the newspaper would print the story with the people's names before the lab tests even prove it's real! If it comes back as a false complaint shouldn't Anthony Garcia get a huge settlement from this newspaper for not only telling the world his name but also telling about his history??? Seems to me when it's sexual in nature these days the media really jumps to conclusions! On the other hand, if it turns out REAL then this guy should be locked up for life!!!! Sicko!

PPHSfan
01-27-2011, 09:55 AM
Why will it take a "few weeks" for the test results?
That just seems weird. I mean, I have watched CSI.

Txbroadcaster
01-27-2011, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
It's amazing the newspaper would print the story with the people's names before the lab tests even prove it's real! If it comes back as a false complaint shouldn't Anthony Garcia get a huge settlement from this newspaper for not only telling the world his name but also telling about his history??? Seems to me when it's sexual in nature these days the media really jumps to conclusions! On the other hand, if it turns out REAL then this guy should be locked up for life!!!! Sicko!

the fact he already had a warrant out makes it ok for the paper to print his name.

ccmom
01-27-2011, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by poisoned10
..tasting his bodily fluid.

***?

LINK (http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13918371)

While I agree that this a disgusting thing to do, if he really did it, I honestly busted out laughing when I read

"She took it and tasted it, then called police".
:eek:

I guess she was immediately certain of what it was? "Listen officer, I KNOW what I tasted!" :eek:

Maybe I'm a little twisted, but that cracked me up! :clap:

poisoned10
01-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
While I agree that this a disgusting thing to do, if he really did it, I honestly busted out laughing when I read

I guess she was immediately certain of what it was? "Listen officer, I KNOW what I tasted!" :eek:

I did the exact same thing.

Bullaholic
01-27-2011, 10:05 AM

Which store? Where? :D

Farmersfan
01-27-2011, 10:10 AM

I hope it wasn't suppose to be blueberry yogurt!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

poisoned10
01-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Which store? Where? :D

:doh:

Ernest T Bass
01-27-2011, 10:22 AM

Gave or tasted?

poisoned10
01-27-2011, 10:27 AM
I honestly busted out laughing when I read

^^^THAT^^^

bobcat1
01-27-2011, 10:35 AM

Maybe I'm a little twisted, but that cracked me up! :clap: She knew. Sounds like she didn't like that flavor. :p