PDA

View Full Version : Bomb threat in Fairfield!

coach
01-26-2011, 08:54 PM
My fiance's dad is the fire chief and he told me that a lady found a grenade in her trunk today. She said she borrowed the car from her father in law and the car just got back from the shop. She was cleaning out the car and found the grenade. The bomb squad from Ft. Hood has been called in. I will keep you updated as soon as i get more details.

Old LB
01-26-2011, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by coach
My fiance's dad is the fire chief and he told me that a lady found a grenade in her trunk today. She said she borrowed the car from her father in law and the car just got back from the shop. She was cleaning out the car and found the grenade. The bomb squad from Ft. Hood has been called in. I will keep you updated as soon as i get more details.

Maybe the father-in-law doesn't approve of her. :thinking:

zebrablue2
01-26-2011, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
Maybe the father-in-law doesn't approve of her. :thinking:

I think the bomb threat is todays sick world, but that:iagree: there made me smile after a tough day!!!

Pendragon13
01-27-2011, 01:13 AM
A grenade with the pin still intact? Not something you want to play around with....but not really a huge deal if you think about it.

PPHSfan
01-27-2011, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
A grenade with the pin still intact? Not something you want to play around with....but not really a huge deal if you think about it.

Until you remember that the civillian contractor with the lowest bid manufactured the grenade.

poisoned10
01-27-2011, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Pendragon13

I was kind of thinking the same thing

Now if it was rigged up to where the pin was pulled out later then that would be a little different.