PDA

View Full Version : Burnet, I challenge you to have the heart of a champion.

J-town Hustler
12-07-2003, 02:46 PM
To win the state championship, you must have a true heart. All of you must walk with one motion, with one stride. If you want to win against Gainesville, you work harder than you have ever worked before. Don't get cocky, anyone can take this game. Whoever shows up to play, will end up going far. We have proved that it is the heart of a team that brings victories. Last year we had everything a coach could ask for, but we were not one spirit. It lead to our downfall. This year, no one predicted us to go far. We proved that with one team, one spirit, one heart that you can be the best. At Kyle Field, we made you earn that game. It was not given away. If you have the heart of a champion, then you will be the champion. However, if you are not one with each other, you will look into the other team, thinking of what could of been.

pirate_playa_13
12-07-2003, 03:19 PM
J-TOWN HUSTLER you said it best because i've experienced the downfall of what could have been and you are right this game is not going to be handed to either team...the two years before this one we had the team to win state, but we felt the fall of ourselves because yes we played as a team, but starting falling individually...in order to win, you have play as one in every aspect of the game...when that doesn't happen you can look for the scoreboard to not be in your favor...i'll admit Gainesville is going to be a very tough team to beat, individual heart and determination is not going to win you the State Title...ONE HEART, ONE TEAM, AND ONE DREAM WILL WALK INTO THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP ATMOSPHERE AND BE VICTORIOUS WHILE THE OTHER WILL BE SHATTERED...REMEMBER THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE...THE QUESTION IS WHO IS IT GOING TO BE??