PDA

View Full Version : My Wife Assaulted at work

Antec
01-25-2011, 08:16 PM
Had a shock today from my wife when she phoned and told she got assaulted at work by a co-worker who slapped her hard in the face.

She works at Fort Bend ISD purchasing in Stafford.

She was just sitting in this ladies desk dispatching and earing her lunch when the lady got upset about it.

There were se several witnesses there to see the incident-including a couple of Fort Bend ISD police offfcers.

Wife is okay but shocked her when this co-worker did it

I hope this person get fired and charges get filed.

Wife will find out tomorrow when she goes back to work.

As if we didn't have enough to worry about in our lives

Saggy Aggie
01-25-2011, 09:37 PM
I can't help but laugh, but I feel like there's something more to this story... She's just sitting at a desk eating lunch minding her own business when someone comes outta nowhere and b*tch slaps her? lmao

Sounds like you're missing half the story...

Ernest T Bass
01-25-2011, 09:42 PM
So, she was sitting at THE LADY'S desk, eating THE LADY'S lunch?

SintonFan
01-25-2011, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
I can't help but laugh, but I feel like there's something more to this story... She's just sitting at a desk eating lunch minding her own business when someone comes outta nowhere and b*tch slaps her? lmao

Sounds like you're missing half the story...

Sometimes it is good to take things at face value. Wouldn't you defend your wife?

Antec, I hope your wife will be ok in the long run...
ie. no career problems and all.:)

LH Panther Mom
01-25-2011, 10:47 PM
Dang!!!!! I hope everything turns out okay (for your wife)!

Saggy Aggie
01-26-2011, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Sometimes it is good to take things at face value. Wouldn't you defend your wife?

Antec, I hope your wife will be ok in the long run...
ie. no career problems and all.:) I certainly would, but all I'm saying is I have a hard time believing the wife is 100% innocent here.

RoyceTTU
01-26-2011, 09:53 AM
I certainly would, but all I'm saying is I have a hard time believing the wife is 100% innocent here.

Innocent or not, physical assault is quite different than bending someone ear and giving them a good arse chewing.

Antec, I hope all is well at the home front. Good Luck working through the issues. Think on the bright side, if the school takes cuts like they are rumored to, your wife just worked herself up one rung on the ladder if she wasn't already there :D

Ranger Mom
01-26-2011, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass

That is what I was wondering!!

Either way, it sure isn't worth physically assaulting someone. I also hope the "slapper" is charged and fired.

Ernest T Bass
01-26-2011, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Either way, it sure isn't worth physically assaulting someone. I also hope the "slapper" is charged and fired.

Eat my lunch and watch what happens to ya. :mad:

AP Panther Fan
01-26-2011, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Antec
As if we didn't have enough to worry about in our lives

Yikes, between this screen name and your other one, you sure do have alot going on! Your posts are never boring.

Hope all turns out well.

ccmom
01-27-2011, 10:33 AM
Any update??

crzyjournalist03
01-27-2011, 11:10 AM

no, I believe she was "earing" the lunch. I don't know what that is, but I probably wouldn't want that happening to my lunch either.

Ernest T Bass
01-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
no, I believe she was "earing" the lunch. I don't know what that is, but I probably wouldn't want that happening to my lunch either.

Im sure Id hit someone for doing that, too.

Ranger Mom
01-27-2011, 11:57 AM
Im sure Id hit someone for doing that, too.

You are an angry man!!:eek:

Phantom Stang
01-27-2011, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Maybe it was Rice Crispies.

bobcat1
01-27-2011, 02:06 PM
You are an angry man!!:eek: He just needs a great night's sleep. ;)

Ernest T Bass
01-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
He just needs a great night's sleep. ;)

INDEED!

Ranger Mom
01-27-2011, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Maybe it was Rice Crispies.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Seriously though, the way I took it is the wife was sitting at the co-workers desk eating her own lunch, not the co-workers.

I wish Antec would update us on this!!

Phantom Stang
01-28-2011, 07:44 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh:

Does that mean you wish you'd thought of that?:nerd: :D

Antec
01-28-2011, 10:26 PM
My wife is doing fine-She was shook up more mentally and shock of what this other women did.

The woman has not been at work since that day-But my wife was never told if the lady was fired or not.

Everything seems to be normal at work and no one has brought up the subject.

Hopefully this has blown over and we can put it behind us.

Now if things would get better with my job situation.

Saggy Aggie
01-29-2011, 12:05 PM
Dude, that didn't answer anyone's questions. WHY did your wife get slapped? Was she talking ish, eating the other lady's lunch at the other lady's desk? c'mon son

Antec
01-29-2011, 03:59 PM
Wife was eating her own lunch while dispatching at the other lady's desk-That's wher the dispatching is done at- Wife can't dispatch at her own office

Wife was filling in while other lady was at lunch and she came back-She didnt like that wife was eating while dispatching

Ranger Mom
01-29-2011, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Antec
Wife was eating her own lunch while dispatching at the other lady's desk-That's wher the dispatching is done at- Wife can't dispatch at her own office

Wife was filling in while other lady was at lunch and she came back-She didnt like that wife was eating while dispatching

Thanks for the explanation, but unlike Saggy, I don't think you owed us one. The fact that she was assaulted was all I needed to know. My main concern wasn't why but what was done to the psycho lady! Hope things work out job wise for you AND your wife!!

Ranger Mom
01-29-2011, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Does that mean you wish you'd thought of that?:nerd: :D

It was fairly humorous! My granddaughter calls all the cereals she eats by name, but she calls Rice Krispies the "talking cereal!"

Saggy Aggie
01-29-2011, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the explanation, but unlike Saggy, I don't think you owed us one. The fact that she was assaulted was all I needed to know. My main concern wasn't why but what was done to the psycho lady! Hope things work out job wise for you AND your wife!! He owed us. Anytime you tell that story and leave out the explanation, its just wrong.

Ranger Mom
01-30-2011, 09:57 AM
He owed us. Anytime you tell that story and leave out the explanation, its just wrong.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

If you look back to his original post, he said his wife was sitting at the lady's desk dispatching and eating her lunch and the other lady got upset about it. That explanation was in the first post...when you grilled him about it, he gave the same exact explanation....again. I don't think he owed us that, he told us that from the get-go!

sinton66
01-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Sounds like the other woman had the bosses convinced you can't dispatch and eat lunch at the same time and Antec's wife proved her wrong.

Saggy Aggie
01-30-2011, 05:42 PM

We will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

If you look back to his original post, he said his wife was sitting at the lady's desk dispatching and eating her lunch and the other lady got upset about it. That explanation was in the first post...when you grilled him about it, he gave the same exact explanation....again. I don't think he owed us that, he told us that from the get-go!

Looks here like despite that "clear" explanation in the first post, you were still confused. But now you say it was clear from the get go, so if that's the case then why were you "wondering"?

:hand:

Ranger Mom
01-31-2011, 09:50 AM
Looks here like despite that "clear" explanation in the first post, you were still confused. But now you say it was clear from the get go, so if that's the case then why were you "wondering"?

:hand:

When I read it, I thought the same thing that ETB did...but I I re-read it and figured out what he was saying. That was basically a joke to what ETB said.....not that I owe YOU an explanation either!:tongue:

Saggy Aggie
01-31-2011, 08:40 PM
When I read it, I thought the same thing that ETB did...but I I re-read it and figured out what he was saying. Which would indicate that it wasn't really all that clear to begin with, wouldn't it?

BaseballUmp
01-31-2011, 09:50 PM
Which would indicate that it wasn't really all that clear to begin with, wouldn't it?

What a
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v422/Artistix/DickTracycomic.jpg
haha

Old Dog
02-13-2011, 01:00 AM
Has there ever been an "outcome" to this situation ?

Antec
02-13-2011, 05:08 PM
Yes
The lady who assaulted my wife is no longer employed there

My wife is forgotten the matter and is okay

coach
02-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
What a
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v422/Artistix/DickTracycomic.jpg
haha

hahaha great post

poisoned10
02-14-2011, 10:41 AM
Your family is having a tough time at work lately.