01-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
One of the questions. Freakin stupid

Wich of the following statement would not be considered harrasment

A. Asians are good at budgets
B. You look really young for your age
C. Your suit looks really professional
D. All of the above.

all the above..............cause everything offends somebody now a days.

Gsquared
01-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
Yep

Ernest T Bass
01-25-2011, 02:18 PM

You didn't read the question.:dispntd:

NastySlot
01-25-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
You didn't read the question.:dispntd:

got me..........i've got to pay attention to detail.

hey by the fred. has their man.

Ernest T Bass
01-25-2011, 02:24 PM
I heard. Stony Point DC.

NastySlot
01-25-2011, 02:25 PM
I heard. Stony Point DC.

thats what the email going around reports.

PPHSfan
01-25-2011, 03:09 PM
Asians are also good at laundry.

Ernest T Bass
01-25-2011, 03:11 PM
thats what the email going around reports.

They've had a hellacious defense the last few years.

Gsquared
01-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Asians are also good at laundry.
Thats harrasment sir. Your statement makes me very uncomfortable.

nobogey72
01-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Thats harrasment sir. Your statement makes me very uncomfortable.

Harrasment isn't the right word. There's nothing about that statement that would fall under harrassment. Racist? yes
Inconsiderate? yes without a doubt!! try to have a little class would you? In case you're wondering if I'm kidding, I'm damn sure not.

Gsquared
01-25-2011, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Harrasment isn't the right word. There's nothing about that statement that would fall under harrassment. Racist? yes
Inconsiderate? yes without a doubt!! try to have a little class would you? In case you're wondering if I'm kidding, I'm damn sure not.
I have to admit, they can starch the heck outta a shirt. Thing will stand up without a hanger. Americans are good at basketball and baseball and football.

nobogey72
01-25-2011, 03:54 PM
I have to admit, they can starch the heck outta a shirt. Thing will stand up without a hanger. Americans are good at basketball and baseball and football.

So you seriously don't see how that would be a little degrading to an Asian person? Probably not! I think I've got the picture.

Bullaholic
01-25-2011, 03:58 PM
So you seriously don't see how that would be a little degrading to an Asian person? Probably not! I think I've got the picture.

bogey---Do you seriously think either one of them is trying to be racist or degrading?

Gsquared
01-25-2011, 03:58 PM
I think it would be degrading but I posted this in hope that there were no asians reading it. Its just my luck if your asain. If you are im sorry. I shoulda stuck with the Germans and beer reference. I guess its a day and age where everyone is easily upset. I mean seriously, I would not feel degraged if Bruce Lee made the comment that all Americans like hamburgers.

Ranger Mom
01-25-2011, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
bogey---Do you seriously think either one of them is trying to be racist or degrading?

This is bogey we are talking about....I just can't believe he does!!

If he does, then he has done an about face here lately!!!

Gsquared
01-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This is bogey we are talking about....I just can't believe he does!!

If he does, then he has done an about face here lately!!!
Maybe he just purchased a chinese restraunt.

nobogey72
01-25-2011, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

No I don't think they are trying. I think it comes pretty naturally. From where I sit, statements like that are extremely degrading. I guess it just depends on the fence you're on.

It's pretty harmless, I'll admit, and it's just G and the other PP dude trying to be funny and clever, I understand completely. But just like he said, "I was hoping there weren't any Asians on the Board". If it wasn't an inappropriate comment then why would he care if there were any Asians on the board or not??? Answer me that.

Gsquared
01-25-2011, 04:12 PM
No I don't think they are trying. I think it comes pretty naturally. From where I sit, statements like that are extremely degrading. I guess it just depends on the fence you're on.

It's pretty harmless, I'll admit, and it's just G and the other PP dude trying to be funny and clever, I understand completely. But just like he said, "I was hoping there weren't any Asians on the Board". If it wasn't an inappropriate comment then why would he care if there were any Asians on the board or not??? Answer me that.
PPHS is just trying to be clever and he brings out the worst in me. Honestly, from where I sit its not a real big deal. Im not going to argue my point against your point because either way, its a mute point. Im sure you have better things to do anyway.

Ernest T Bass
01-25-2011, 04:16 PM
Maybe he just purchased a chinese restraunt.

Mail order Asian bride, perhaps?

Gsquared
01-25-2011, 04:19 PM
Mail order Asian bride, perhaps?
Without degrading any Soviets, those mail order brides typically come from Russia ETB

Ernest T Bass
01-25-2011, 04:22 PM
Without degrading any Soviets, those mail order brides typically come from Russia ETB

Typically, but not exclusively. Was just brainstorming as to why Bogey went all menstural on us today.

Gsquared
01-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Typically, but not exclusively. Was just brainstorming as to why Bogey went all menstural on us today.
Perhaps he left but forgot to logoff his computer and a democrat hijacked his moniker

nobogey72
01-25-2011, 04:41 PM

Some subjects hit a little close to home. Probably should have just let it go and not said anything, I have to do that all the time. It just hit me wrong today and I apologize. If you live long enough and are ever in a situation where you see the damage that seemingly innocent comments like can make to someone you love..... then you might understand. Now, carry on and forget I said anything.

Gsquared
01-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Some subjects hit a little close to home. Probably should have just let it go and not said anything, I have to do that all the time. It just hit me wrong today and I apologize. If you live long enough and are ever in a situation where you see the damage that seemingly innocent comments like can make to someone you love..... then you might understand. Now, carry on and forget I said anything.
Hey, if you feel strongly about something like that, why let it go? Seriously, even though I thought it was no big deal, you did and I dont blame ya a bit for being upset. Gotta defend what you believe in homie.

PPHSfan
01-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Does Mute mean the same as Moot?

I've tried washing it out. I've tried scrubbing it out. And I still wind up with ring around the collar. Good thing the vertically challenged gentleman at the dry cleaners has his " ancient Chinese secret".

Gsquared
01-25-2011, 04:47 PM

I've tried washing it out. I've tried scrubbing it out. And I still wind up with ring around the collar. Good thing the vertically challenged gentleman at the dry cleaners gas his " ancient Chinese secret".
Yeah, moot, thats the freakin word I was lookin for! BTW, quit correctin me all the time you frog eyed fish eatin bastid

PPHSfan
01-25-2011, 04:48 PM
I make fun of everyone. Well everyone except fat guys with one leg. Those guys are too sensitive.

Ranger Mom
01-25-2011, 04:48 PM

I must admit I am shocked. I can't help but think back to posts you have made in the past that could have been considered offensive to others. I seriously thought you were just kidding around right now.

Ernest T Bass
01-25-2011, 04:49 PM
".

I've often wondered the same thing, as they seem to be interchangable.

Gsquared
I make fun of everyone. Well everyone except fat guys with one leg. Those guys are too sensitive.
Yep, sensative to another mans gentle touch on a bare shoulder on an army cot in a Motel 6 :eek:

Ranger Mom

LOL!! I just had a vision of Gobbla2001 in my head!!!:D

Gsquared
01-25-2011, 04:51 PM
LOL!! I just had a vision of Gobbla2001 in my head!!!:D
Gobbla holding a leg in his hand and has the same expression on his face that my blowup doll has on her face?

PPHSfan
01-25-2011, 04:51 PM
Yep, sensative to another mans gentle touch on a bare shoulder on an army cot in a Motel 6 :eek:

Omg. That may be the funniest thing I have ever heard you say.

Bullaholic
01-25-2011, 04:52 PM

I've tried washing it out. I've tried scrubbing it out. And I still wind up with ring around the collar. Good thing the vertically challenged gentleman at the dry cleaners has his " ancient Chinese secret".

LOL---you guys still remind of the Marx Brothers---whose humor I never appreciated for it's genius until I watched a Ch. 13 special on Groucho. The man was a true intellectual and comedic genius...unlike you guys, of course....:D

Ranger Mom
01-25-2011, 04:52 PM
Gobbla holding a leg in his hand and has the same expression on his face that my blowup doll has on her face?

Well...I've never seen your blow up doll, so I can't answer that question!

Gsquared
01-25-2011, 04:53 PM
Well...I've never seen your blow up doll, so I can't answer that question!
Well, my blow up doll always has a suprised look on her face.

PPHSfan
01-25-2011, 05:04 PM

That's a lot of prepositions.

Bullaholic
01-25-2011, 05:20 PM
I just ate a great candy bar--a "Peanutopolis"---tastes and looks just like a Snickers...:D

44INAROW
01-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Well, my blow up doll always has a suprised look on her face.
that might be a good signature ................................... :D

PPHSfan
01-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Ok I found something else that Asians do well. Watch Video Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHMqhBXwLcA&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

turbostud
01-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Asians always seem to be good at doing nails. And no, not mine.

turbostud
01-25-2011, 08:26 PM
you guys need to try this. This guy has minerals.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RoNemjcjGE)

Gsquared
01-26-2011, 07:44 AM
Ok I found something else that Asians do well. Watch Video Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHMqhBXwLcA&feature=youtube_gdata_player)
:)

jason
01-26-2011, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
Asians always seem to be good at doing nails. And no, not mine. i was thinking donut shops

Ernest T Bass
01-26-2011, 10:26 AM
Something else Asians are good at...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_t_xlGGymR7U/TALlKw8xxLI/AAAAAAAAD0E/jdurAaL6ibs/s800/Asian+Ghostbuster.jpg

crzyjournalist03
01-26-2011, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by jason
i was thinking donut shops

:iagree: