PDA

View Full Version : Sweeny Basketball

onsideanytime
01-24-2011, 09:05 AM
Got a chance to see them play last week, they are blurry fast!
Just have a couple questions though, Where is Coach Hooker? I didnt realize he left. Also who is the head coach now? I saw a younger guy on the sideline but there was an older guy sitting right behind the bench who did all the coaching. I was confused, but I assume the older guy is a coach because he even went into the lockeroom at halftime, i doubt any good/confident head coach would let a fan in the lockeroom during halftime to help make adjustments.

Lucky2Coach
01-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Shannon Hooker is at CC Carroll.

onsideanytime
01-24-2011, 02:03 PM
I just got a pm message saying it was the Supt. that was sitting behind the bench, maybe our supt needs to sit behind our bench and help out our coaches, i wonder if the supt. gave himself a basketball coaches stipend

Lucky2Coach
01-24-2011, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by onsideanytime
I just got a pm message saying it was the Supt. that was sitting behind the bench, maybe our supt needs to sit behind our bench and help out our coaches, i wonder if the supt. gave himself a basketball coaches stipend

From what I saw last Friday night it wouldn't hurt.

Johnny Utah
01-24-2011, 05:13 PM
Superintendents son is the new head coach, do the math. Hooker has Carroll rolling, a young Carroll team at that.

maestro
01-24-2011, 07:55 PM
glad to read that coach hooker has landed successfully on his feet.

SHSBulldog00
01-25-2011, 02:02 AM
18-5.........lost a few close ones. 2-0 in district

@ Wharton Tonight

onsideanytime
01-25-2011, 08:38 AM
i would like to apologize for ruffling some feathers, i was just a fan at the game and had some questions about what i observed. Lucky2coach has pm'd me numerous times and intimidated me into sending out this apology. It is a heartfelt apology, So So Sorry