PDA

View Full Version : Paris to hire Thursday

catgut
01-24-2011, 07:05 AM
I heard that Danny Russell interviews today and Barry Bowman tomorrow. After that they will make a decision. Surprised that Bowman hasn't pulled out of this one yet. Word around town is it will be between Hohenberger, Alvarez, and Bowman. I just hope they make a good choice.

Bearcat
01-24-2011, 08:57 AM
Sounds to me like he has wanted the Paris job all along and that is why he pulled out of the others

catgut
01-24-2011, 10:19 AM
Might be because he's pulled out of the others right after they cut down to their final list. He's not pulled out of Paris yet. Be interesting what they do if he don't pull out. I know several around town are pulling for Hohenberger because he's a local boy.

catgut
01-26-2011, 07:22 AM
Paris is finished interviewing and a hire is coming tomorrow. The only thing I've heard from anyone is that all the ones interviewed were outstanding. I don't know any of the guys but sure liked the record of Alvarez. With him out of the picture I think it will come down to Hohenberger and Bowman. I think we come out a winner either way. Just curious if Bowman will take the job if it's offered to him.