PDA

View Full Version : movie: "Shutter Island"

nobogey72
01-19-2011, 04:49 PM
Who has seen this movie and what did you think? I watched it last night, and other than "Silence of the Lambs" I can't remember a movie creeping me out as much. Pretty friggin intense. Didn't see that ending coming.:eek: :eek:

Txbroadcaster
01-19-2011, 05:04 PM
great story, the atmosphere was great..IMO the twist was easy to see, but still interesting on how it would all fit in to place

eagles_victory
01-19-2011, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
great story, the atmosphere was great..IMO the twist was easy to see, but still interesting on how it would all fit in to place x2 great movie ending wasn't near as shocking as many made it out to be.

nobogey72
01-19-2011, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
great story, the atmosphere was great..IMO the twist was easy to see, but still interesting on how it would all fit in to place

You actually saw that coming? I know I'm old but I must be stupid also because didn't have a clue.

Txbroadcaster
01-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
You actually saw that coming? I know I'm old but I must be stupid also because didn't have a clue.

yea I did..caught some clues early in the movie..especially the scene where the lady takes a drink from a glass of water and the scene when he is dreaming about his dead wife and holding her..ALOT of clues in that scene

The only question I had was how it was going to come together in the end

SintonFan
01-19-2011, 07:44 PM
Who has seen this movie and what did you think? I watched it last night, and other than "Silence of the Lambs" I can't remember a movie creeping me out as much. Pretty friggin intense. Didn't see that ending coming.:eek: :eek:

Very good movie.

garciap77
01-19-2011, 07:50 PM

Are you still in the Taylor County Jail?:D

;)